The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

The Best Day of My Life!

Started by RjC, August 27, 2002, 07:07:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RjC

Thats right!... I attended the Leeds Festival for the first time for only one reason, I got a ticket for me and my other half (my girl knows how much the Prodigy mean to me) and that I wanted my moneys worth. We arrived early on the Friday along with about 60'000 Guns N Roses, Slipknot and whoever else people where supporting. It was as I imagined it to be and I only expected to get an average spot in the crowd but my prayers were answered we got right to the front just as the Offspring had finished their hour set and Liam and Co where awaiting for the equipment and props to be setup. With my camera at the ready I knew Id get some superb pictures as they exploded onto the stage - knowing at the back of my mind that Keith could interact with the crowd at any time - He did and my girlfriend got a great picture of me grabbing keith by the shoulder while he blasts his lyrics into the mic. I was made up!

Firestarter

That's gotta be awesome man! Could u get the scans and post em here??/ Thanx man!

RjC

Yer! I'll sort that out as soon as possible.

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.