Started by ..steady.., July 16, 2002, 02:42:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

..steady..

there`s a new official prodigy team on the net......hit and join

http://65.45.90.98/events?50724xy186

..........steady..............
ProdigyPunk since 92

neko

dont even support that shite, this is the absolutely worst marketing campaign ever, aimed at 13 year old nu-metal fans. it destroys everything the band are about.
www.nekosite.co.uk
www.prodigynews.co.uk

dessie

dont even support that shite, this is the absolutely worst marketing campaign ever, aimed at 13 year old nu-metal fans. it destroys everything the band are about.

I totally agree with this...BUT...and theirs always a but  ;)

you have to take into account the prodigy want to crack america and judging by the image and the new material they want it BAD....so in order to do this they have to win over the Nu-Metal fans....

The truth hurts..but the band arent about anything anymore...why do you think theyve gone all out rock? was it for the sake of progression? eh errrr nope its for the US market...ive no doubt in my head that their priority lays in the US and Maverick are trying to break the stronghold Nu-Metal has over the US charts at the moment.

neko

yeh, thats why Liam wrote 'vacation' a track about the american nu-metal scene...

::)
www.nekosite.co.uk
www.prodigynews.co.uk

dessie

yeh, thats why Liam wrote 'vacation' a track about the american nu-metal scene...

::)

Neko dont tell me you still believe the shite that comes out of liams mouth....

You might think the prodge are anti Nu-metal but their a hairline away from been Nu-metal themselves at the moment...'just people with spikey hair doing punk'

vacation...hmmm I wonder who's gonna be singing over this one :)

dont belive the hype.

thomas

man, what the fuck is goin' on? a sad day in the history of the prodigy.

Arie

Sure, but still I subscribed. Who knows, they might send out news or something and I'm just curious about what will be posted there. Of course it's a very sad marketing campaign, but if you read some of Des' previous postings about The Prodigy, then you will see that this is the direction the band is going as it seems. All the evidence points against The Prodigy in this. To be honest, I couldn't care less about this whole marketing thing. I'll just wait and see like I always do and we'll all see what comes out of this. If I were Liam Howlett or any other person involved, I would take the whole thing down. And maybe someone will. Lets just wait and see and enjoy the children's reactions to this 'marvelous' campaign...

..steady..

Yeh i agree with Arie on this one .
And i supose i went in to homer simpson mode when i saw they were giving away a one off merchandise prize.

mmmmmmmmmmm p-o-d-i-g-y  m-e-r-c-h-a-n-d-i-s-e ;D

.......steady........
ProdigyPunk since 92

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.