martin james

Started by evans, June 28, 2002, 11:39:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evans

i know this thread might get moved but i have to ask
is martin james going to be doing another prodigy book? Because i really like the new book.

this babys got a temper
you'll never tame her
sell me your soul and i'll give you power
sell me your soul and darkness will rule

martinjames

eh? you've confused me. you want another book already... before they've done anything else to write about? or you liked the original and want to know if there's another? or.... whatever.

anyway, i might do a supplementary book to cover the new album and then i reckon it'll be good time to quit. Or.. I might juts leave it at this one and write somethig else... like a novel, or something  :)

martinjames

just seen the other post... is the book in the shops then? or did you get one from the publishers?

I know this sounds stooopid, but the publication date has changed so many times, I'm just not sure anymore.

As for the question about other books.... I'm doing one on Fatboy Slim, which is kinda strange. He's an interesting person who I've got respect for, but I'm not a fan of his music, so it'll be a very different style of book to the Prodigy one. After that I'll be wrting a book about the French dance scene.

And then the novel!!!!!

evans

i got mine today 28th from
this babys got a temper
you'll never tame her

evans

yeah thats what i meant like alittle follow up after the album comes out
this babys got a temper
you'll never tame her

zed (spam before sleep)

heh.. today.. man, it seems you can read really fast...

evans

pretty fast. well not that fast i only read from the pictures onwards
i intend to read the first half today the 29th
this babys got a temper
you'll never tame her

paulbi1

the book, espeically the last quarter of it (which is the newest part) is excellent!!!!

the reason is it so good isnt just martin' writing skills but it kinda helps if your mates with the band, delving into the persona of each band member, etc. fantastic.

Good to see a mention for Juge, Neko and Bizgan (brainkiller) as well, all top prodge websites even if Liam still hates the net'

respect

pauly b

(P.S Martin, i got it in Waterstones on Thursday 28th, a day b4 general release wasn't it???)

paulbi1

oops........sorry thursday 27th. (been one of weeks) :-/

pauly b

zed (just got up)

hey, i can't see link "for those who can't buy" here  :P

martin james

for thise who can;t buy:
check out Neko's site. She's sorted a competition with the publishers and also a discount price if you order through the publisher and mention 'nekosite'.
m

zed...

well... yeh, i know about the competition... but a ... i'm afraid i'm disqualified already  :(

evans

theres a copy of the book on ebay
this babys got a temper
you'll never tame her

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.