A good review of BGAT from an Israeli magazine!

Started by One_Man_Army, June 29, 2002, 07:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One_Man_Army

After a bunch of bad reviews I read over the net, I was surprised to see a good review of BGAT on the culture section of the biggest newspaper in Israel 8)
I don't really have the time to translate the whole article to you, but i'll translate the most important comments about the song:

-"It's a typical Prodigy track. Some will might accuse Howlett in recycling, but at least it's a superb recycle"

-"Howlett knows how to stretch a singel riff for a couple of minutes, and there is not a singel boring moment"

-"It's a respectful tune"

-At the end they gave it 9/10

I'm sorry for any english mistakes.

Seeing this kind of reviews is kinda cool especially after that horrible NME review...

I personally like the song alot! I don't care if it sounds like FOTL! with FOTL, Liam found the best sound for the prodigy and he sticks with it. Whats the problem?
I bet that if he was making something totally diff' everybody was accusing him for selling out and crying about the lost good ol' fotl days!
And beside, how do you know they didn't changed at all?? All we heard is one song!

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.