The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

BGAT Video

Started by robo65uk, June 05, 2002, 11:38:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robo65uk

Oh my god, the feeling i got when I saw the BGAT video. I loved the track for the first time when i saw it and I couldn't stop laughing it's just awesome. So confrontational and it really is a 'bomb' as Liam promissed it. Sorry, I'd of taken the time to make this post remotely articulate if I wasn't buzzing so much.

steady

i know what you mean robo i am fucking loveing it .
The video is wicked we have waited so long as prodigy fans for something and as maxim once said "good things come to those who wait ".
By the way to all those people who entered the mtv2 comp to win liams morg prodigy , didnt you think the question was a bit stuiped keith and maxim both take of tashes ?

neko

i love the video as well. so wicked!!
and that humour!! especially those 3 actors are dead funny!

and it fits so perfectly with the song, really cool

www.nekosite.co.uk
www.prodigynews.co.uk

DJSlow

Where are you guys seeing the video? Has already been on outside UK? Have I missed the UK premiere? I thought it was Thursday? ???

robo65uk

Thank God someone knows where I'm coming from! I asked a friend what he thought of it who just said 'it's not that bad, not really memorable'. it was such a comedown after an amazing video after such a long wait. I thought 'damn, am I the only person struck by such an amazong video. It seems it's only the people that have waited so long for this that really appreciate it. Man, it was hilarious. I was killing myself as those actors were transforming into the band members and then the cows, and my sides split and then everyone getting high from milk just made the tears streamed. That's a complete exageration by the way but how can words describe the 'bomb' that has finally dropped? I can't even see the track being commercial with such a video. I mean they're singing about 'rohypnol' for a start and I mean the video is far too shocking to be played on top of the pops so I'd be well pleased if this track brought Prodigy back underground. Man, Prodigy really are back now. Has anyone noticed how much publicity mtv2 have given Prodigy today (or possibly in recent days when I haven't been watching mtv2)? they've played a video on the hour every hour today and Q even played Breathe.

THE WORLD'S GREATEST BAND HAS RETURNED! THIS IS A GREAT DAY FOR ALL PRODIGY FANS!

i know what you mean robo i am fucking loveing it .
The video is wicked we have waited so long as prodigy fans for something and as maxim once said "good things come to those who wait ".
By the way to all those people who entered the mtv2 comp to win liams morg prodigy , didnt you think the question was a bit stuiped keith and maxim both take of tashes ?

mindblow_

it's not the best Prodigy video but I think that it goes along well with the song. I just wish that the DVD release would contain something more than just the actual video and maybe some stupid "making of the video".
The Mindblowing Prodigy Network
http://www.geocities.com/mindblow_/

Dessie

Hey its a great Vid, totally suits the song, its quite funny having those 3 guys as the prodge,

only down side to the vid is maxim looks really outta place, and traktor didnt really stir away from fatboy slims yo mamma video which they also directed

theirs the same Yellow Hue used on the film and also in the yo mamma video the drug is Fatboy slims music on tape, whilst in the prodges video they used Milk....

But hey half naked ladies milking cows, tis funny.

Dessie

it's not the best Prodigy video but I think that it goes along well with the song. I just wish that the DVD release would contain something more than just the actual video and maybe some stupid "making of the video".

To be honest Id love a runnning commentary from the prodge and the directors

even the making of the video would be pretty worth while

kenzie

wicked video...i just hope normal mtv europe shows it....cause thats the all that we get here in SA
you've got to open up your eyes and see the light

miwant

wicked video, i really like it a lot

fucking weird idea for the video but i like it, 3 odd geezers transforming into the prod & performing in front of powermilk producing cows  ;D

they are really back!!!

kick ass rules!
let the ant rule your life!

miwant

antz (not logged on)

Did anyone happen to notice maxims' logo on the bottom of his shoe as he kicks the air just before keith goes into "you can see me going out on paralell"?? No ones screengrabs seem to of caught it... has Maxim got his own designer shoes now??

I was very impressed with the video too, its quite entertaining & those women milking those cows really turned me on

deedevil

;D very nice video indeed!it seemsthat the engine its warming up faster!

cya

peace
deedevil

neko

Did anyone happen to notice maxims' logo on the bottom of his shoe as he kicks the air just before keith goes into "you can see me going out on paralell"??

yeh, he's had those at the shows this year already
www.nekosite.co.uk
www.prodigynews.co.uk

antz

yeh, he's had those at the shows this year already

Do you know if they are 'one of a kind' or has Maxim got his very own sweatshop?

neko

Do you know if they are 'one of a kind' or has Maxim got his very own sweatshop?
www.nekosite.co.uk
www.prodigynews.co.uk

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.