FACE MAG

Started by des, May 24, 2002, 11:17:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

des

neko

how did i guess you would not be happy, lol

::)

agreed, considering the fact they dedicate like 10 pages to the band, there is little to none 'valuable' information in there or something we didn't know yet, but its still a cool article and he portrays the band really well.
www.nekosite.co.uk
www.prodigynews.co.uk

des

yeh its more of a band thing now, well so liam thinks...its seems like keef is getting more and more involved in the band, which is quite sad...he's been learning to play guitar we already knew that..but anything to keep him of mic duties.

plus it looks like a solo project is in the pipelines for the imp...imagine a 12trk album with keith and friends... sweet jeesus that sounds like hell

its just face mag plugging the prodge....but yeh its a bit dissopointing that their was no real new information given

But on the other hand the dj shadow interview is a real gem, a guy that has an 'unquenchable desire' for music :D

neko

them becoming more and more a band - you'll have to live with that.

Keith doing a solo project - no one forces you to listen to it if you don't want to. If he wants to do it, then why shouldn't he?

and as for no new info given: this is aimed at general public "I thought The Prodigy split up?"-people and not a few hard core fans who have collected every piece of info about them in the last 4 years. For a lot of people it is news that the band even still exist. And this article is just trying to bring across that and what they are about these days, I guess.

and last but not least, there is some info i find quite interesting. the new video based on a dream Liam had about "playing to a herd of cattle"?  I am definitely looking forward to seeing that!  ;D
www.nekosite.co.uk
www.prodigynews.co.uk

des

well ok hes saying more of a band...but the way I see its less of a band....so your right we all have to live with that

WHAT THEY ARE ABOUT? well that artical didnt really showcase what their about did it?

actually what are the prodigy about?

I still think it should have never got to this stage where the prodigy have to alert people that they still exist...

yeah the two lines about the video was the most interesting thing about the artical...

the keef project---> I cant say ill be purchasing that..

paulbi1

dessy you do make me chuckle, ;D

'Cynical' is your middle name im guessing????

you whinge on about keef doing solo shit, as if your judgement means fuck all to either him or other fans,
you do have a right to voice your opinions, definately, i mean that really what the boards about, but isnt it just another case of saying stuff b4 you actually know whats going on.
Keith may try a different angle all together, so we cant compare it to prodge stuff, im mean fuckin hell it may be totally shite or possibly surprise us and be as good solo as Ian Brown(IMHO), we dont know, you dont know, end of. :-X

Actually dessy dont stop its keeps me sane listening to your rants, ha ha!!!! ;D

respecto

paulo b

des

Hehe well as a fan ive every right to be cynical, after spending thousands upon thousand of

des

Oh yeh and on an Ian brown tip...I seen him playing at homlands about 2 years ago I think, he was on stage swaggering around singing the happy birthday song....next of all he had some kind of break down...he was a complete mess...totally forgot the words the music was playing but he was frozen...he got booed of the stage...he later lost the head in the backstage area and threw a can of beer at my mate

But ive seen him a few times and his sets have been quite funky.....

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.