The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

Your Opinion (BGAT)

Started by BiG-BoB, May 19, 2002, 09:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BiG-BoB

Just wanted to know what y'all think of the new prodigy track... Personally, I expected a bit more from the prodigy...
I'm a fan since FOTL came out in '97, and I was waiting for the new material these long 5 years...
And now that their new song is on the radio, I'm rather dissapointed :( seriousely, I don't know but I'm afraid that the prodigy don't have "IT" anymore...
I'll give this track a 7/10
Please reply and share your opinion with the rest of us
thx

DENOX

Well........I like this BGAT, but I think the early Prodigy were better than Prodigy of nowadays.I liked rave songs, like Charly or Everybody in the place, more than BGAT, Trigger or Nuclear.This new songs are rock songs, not electronic songs (well.......u know, are electronic but not like early electronic songs).Prodigy is changing his own style man  :-/

Respect.DENOX
WWW.MUNDOPRODIGY.CJB.NET

WWW.LIAMHOWLETT.CJB.NET

DJ Slow

I just found a live recording on win mx and it sounds pretty good. I especially like the chorus, "We've got rahiponol!", etc, which wasn't in the clip I heard on this site. This is growing on me now.

DJ Slow

Ahh, I just listened to the clip again and I see what they've fone to the chorus. I think that destroys it. I think that's a really strong part of the song that they've destroyed. The live version I found sounds much better than the clip. Hopefully the final single will be closer to the live version.

des

its piss poor, ill say no more, cos im getting bored with my own posts.

jamie riddler

just like we all are, des!  :-*

-----------------
it is helter skelter
-----------------

des

just like we all are, des!

St8ofbass

i guess doen't like it very much then... i think its one of the strongest things liams done. out on its own, not easy to compare to anyone, or any scene.

BiG-BoB

I just realized that I was listening to the dub mix all this time  :-[ ... hehehe...
anyways, now that I heard the main mix, I think it's actually pretty cool :D Seriouselly, the more I listen to it, the more I like it! Overall, this track is not all that bad...it deserves a 8.5/10

I think I know why y'all kind of dissapointed with the new prodigy material. You're too focused on FOTL, or on the early prodigy albums in general. The third prodigy album was a masterpiece, no doubt about it, and honnestly I don't really think that they can top it. But comon guys, let's be a little more open minded...let's think of it this way: "ok so maybe the new track is worst that most of the previous prodigy tracks, but it's still The Prodigy, and it still sounds great!"
later, bob

Ekko

I think I know why y'all kind of dissapointed with the new prodigy material. You're too focused on FOTL, or on the early prodigy albums in general

No, we're focused on NEW stuff
Tradition IS a tradition

BiG-BoB

No, we're focused on NEW stuff

What I meant is that you're trying to compare the new stuff with the old stuff...

Ekko

Yeah, but it IS old stuff if you want.
It's typical FOTL-material, so a comparision seems appropriate.
I like the track, but as mentioned, it get's a bit boring and repetitive with the time. If there wasn't any FOTL-music before, it would have been a new star in the sky.
We talked about that so much here and the main thing pissing people off seems to be the fact that after long five years you still get 'old' music.

Cheers
Tradition IS a tradition

BiG-BoB

Yeah, but it IS old stuff if you want.
It's typical FOTL-material...

If you look at it this way, you're right. I'll have to agree with you..although I still feel that if we get another "FOTL album", it wouldn't be all that bad...

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.