Started by philchill, April 30, 2002, 07:18:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

philchill

I was just reading through one of my old

philchill_aiii

Well i thought it was interesting!  ::)

Lol, come on peeps.  ;D

des

Yeh your right, it was an interesting snippet, but didnt liam later dash any plans of the collaberation.

paulbi1

hey des,

Maybe Keith could sing "Cars" with Gary Numan and Liam could put a dirty breakbeat over it.
That would make your day, yeah????

pauly b

des

your winding me up right ;D

I like this talk of breakbeat....but keith and gary numan,

eeeeuuuuuuuuwwwwwwwww....the taste im my mouth has turned sour

keith murderd ghost town, so I cant see him doing any better on cars.

mouzzer

There will be a breakbeat track with Garry Numan. Just heard that Junkie XL will be recording a track with Numan.

Junkie XL also did the track for the new Nike Commercial. The track will be released on june 10th as JXL vs. Elvis - A Little Less Convesation.

And for the Prodigy connection, for the new album Junkie worked with Saffron from Republica.

philchill_aiii

And wasn't it mostly junkie xl of the fake prodigy album some dirty russian came up with called Castbreader?

Zed

yeh, those dirty russian bastards, i hate them all! they even didn't say it's a fake album!
if i was in world war 2, they'd call me T-34!

Ekko

Junkie XL also did the track for the new Nike Commercial. The track will be released on june 10th as JXL vs. Elvis - A Little Less Convesation.

Yeah, already heard the track in the commercial *yaaawn*,
Nothing new, nothing new
Tradition IS a tradition

des

Hey Ekko can I ask a question?

You like BGAT yes? but you dont like Jxl's a little less conversation?

But yet both artists are cashing in on their tried and tested formulas, their really isnt anything between the two tracks both tired tunes....

Yeah, already heard the track in the commercial *yaaawn*,
Nothing new, nothing new

Ekko

Yeah, sure, but if you have something that you don't find interesting being repeated over and over again (JXL), than this just stands back against something being repeated (not even over and over again but put onto another level) that you love.

There was a little chat about JXL at the tracks -thread already, IIRC. I think he did about only four good tunes.
Question of taste, of course.
Tradition IS a tradition

des

yep I agree, JXL has gone back to what he was doing in 98 which was big beat...but then he went all techno, I seen him support underworld....and he was pure techno..now he's gone back hopping on the bootleging bandwagon with the elvis vocals...Ok its way less credable to what howlett has done with BGAT..but their incentive is the same

Ive been hearing BGAT for the past 5 years if you know what I mean.....

Yeah, sure, but if you have something that you don't find interesting being repeated over and over again (JXL), than this just stands back against something being repeated (not even over and over again but put onto another level) that you love.

There was a little chat about JXL at the tracks -thread already, IIRC. I think he did about only four good tunes.
Question of taste, of course.

Ekko

yep I agree, JXL has gone back to what he was doing in 98 which was big beat...but then he went all techno, I seen him support underworld....and he was pure techno..now he's gone back hopping on the bootleging bandwagon with the elvis vocals...Ok its way less credable to what howlett has done with BGAT..but their incentive is the same

Ive been hearing BGAT for the past 5 years if you know what I mean.....

Right, I know what you mean, and I really think that Elvis-thingie sounds totally like Mr. Slim's music about three years ago. Which was what I adored a lot then, but it soon lost its flavour, maybe now I'm ready for another round Love Island again, but I remember loosing even the last drip of interest when I saw that Slim's music were handled like booze-hymns in Brightons clubs, brrrr, fat sweating football-fans... (Sorry If I caught someone with that, was just a metaphor...)

And BGAT isn't really new stuff, indeed, and it destroys what I thought was the plan of Howlett, to out bring a record (including the 1. single) that sounds different to the previous one.
But I like, like mentioned, the track because of its high level of detail, it's like the lost track from the FOTL.
God can be found in the detail - a famous saying here.

Yeah, as I think about it, it should have been on the FOTL, between Serial Thrilla and Mindfields...
Tradition IS a tradition

PoisoN

yeh, those dirty russian bastards, i hate them all! they even didn't say it's a fake album!

LOL!  ;)
(((I GOT THE POISON!)))

BiG-BoB

shit...relax man

Castbreeder has some pretty good tracks on it...most of them are amasing! Even though its fake, I'm pertty sure AONO is going to sound even worst than Castbreeder... (Just came to that conclusion after I heard BGAT)
chill

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.