BGAT premiere on RADIO 1!!!

Started by paulbi1, May 14, 2002, 07:57:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulbi1

BGAT will have its UK premiere on Radio 1 on Jo Whiley' show between 10 and 12 on Thursday 16th May.

Apparently, contruary to popular believe, it WILL be played regularly during the daytime as the UK radio edit wont have any references to 'date rape' drugs.

Oh and the band are in Prague shooting the video(said so on brainkillers site!!!).

Come on guys your gonna have a wicked video to look forward to, you all know how much energy the band put into the videos espeically Keith and Maxim!!!!

keep smilin' ;D

pauly b

des

The Video should be OFF THE HOOK

SakuS

BGAT will have its UK premiere on Radio 1 on Jo Whiley' show between 10 and 12 on Thursday 16th May.

What, already!? </happy finnish sarcasm>  ;D
All I ever wanted to be was a member of a family with unity.

paulbi1

It is funny Sakus and your comment brought a wee smile to me face, but remember the UK should have had the premiere first, the Finnish radio station broke the embargo on playing the record last week.(me feelin they gonna get a fine)

But hey, "fuck em' and their law!!!"

pauly b

Ekko

remember the UK should have had the premiere first, the Finnish radio station broke the embargo on playing the record last week.(me feelin they gonna get a fine)

But hey, "fuck em' and their law!!!"

It seems Finland is a nice place to be with beautiful nature and surpassing brave radio stations.
Tradition IS a tradition

phatboy

about 11.30 its getting played.
Earthbound!

phatboy

Just heard it on radio one on my big phat speakers and I think it is a bit of class. Radio one had there own mix and had completely removed the rhohypnol lyric.
Earthbound!

des

yeh just heard it myself...erm class didnt spring to mind for me
but jo whiley seems to like it

des

bwhahaha

on the jo whiley show, she asked listeners to give their feedback on BGAT

70% was negative the rest thought it was good, most people said the same 'it doesnt push any boundires lacking in innovation'

it looks like its going to bomb in the charts.

phatboy

I really don't give a shit where BGAT gets to in the charts, coz there bollocks nowadays, unless you like A1 and So Solid.
Earthbound!

des

yep very true, the charts suck ass, but isnt that what BGAT is geared towards?

I really don't give a shit where BGAT gets to in the charts, coz there bollocks nowadays, unless you like A1 and So Solid.

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.