The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here

What happpened.........

Started by Rhythm X, April 04, 2002, 07:43:56 PM

Rhythm X

You are all talking about trigger, nuclear, no souvenirs and bga.......but what happened with that "we do the fuck what we want track"????

paulbi1

I think "we do what the fuck we want" was and is, only ever a live track in the same way Gabba, Ghost Town and Rock n' Roll were. I dont even think its been played since Sofia 99'.

Around 98/99 the setlist was getting a bit stale so they threw in a couple of quick tunes. 'Possible' future B-side, doubt it though.

keep on  ;D

pauly b

Rhythm X

Too bad.........it's a good track! I think its even better then Nuclear!!!

Faust

Does anyone else remember that there was actually a studio verson of Rock 'n Roll at one point? I specifically remember Liam played it to some music magazine reporter.
That would own! RnR was a fantastic track, and if Trigger is on the new album, RnR could definitely fit on.

Arie

On Rob de Ford's board there was a discussion about this once. Seems like Liam Howlett once mentioned to a magazine that he might do a studio version of Rock 'n' Roll or something. Nothing ever happened though unfortunately ;(

Faust

shame.. it does rock. though maybe only live, who can tell. It would make wicked B-side, I'd wager  ;)
We Do What The Fuck We Want sounds excellent, though I've never been able to track down a decent recording of it. Again it sounds like maybe it'd only work (or work better, at least) live.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >