No Souvenirs - Real/Fake?

Started by ChemicaL_OnE, January 10, 2002, 05:47:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChemicaL_OnE

I just downloaded the 55 seconds of that guy that claims he has the whole track (and NO I dont mean that version which contains some psycho playing with his guitar and singing no souvenirs...no souvenirs..).

Anyone of you heard it perhaps? I listened to it and I dont know... maybe... could be... it's a little to dark for the Prodge but could be but it could also be some nut that played 3 notes on a piano and pushed some effects. I just dont know... thats why I'm asking for your opinions...

Zed

yeh, i heard that stuff too... actually, i think it a fake...  the guy couldn't get original track just because he could not. and anyway there is no prodigy sound in these 55 seconds...
if i was in world war 2, they'd call me T-34!

Arie

The tracklisting is fake as you could have read. That almost most certainly means that the track is fake as well. And to be more precise, it is fake as confirmed by XL-Recordings ;)

Oh, and in the Collectors thread someone posted something about trading items. If you go to his or her web site you can see a 'scan' and tracklisting of No Souvenirs... We probably all remember Greg Bedwell with his made-up No Souvenirs? Well, that's what you will find on that persons web site! ;p As you can see, some people really believe everything they are told...!

ChemicaL_OnE

Arie, oh please, pretty please, upload the "Benny Blanco" Live version so I can DL it. Mkay?  ;)  

Muchos gracias.

warrior

VERY REAL!!!

check the australian magazine interview at http://nekozine.co.uk

8)

LiamB

or maybe it's Prod's joke like Beastie's 'some old bulshit'?:)

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.