The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Huge set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 7 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >

Do you collect Prodigy material?

Started by Arie van der Wende, October 18, 2001, 10:53:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DENOX

:D Hi from Spain.I would change prodigy material with others prodigy fans.If you change with me please mail me
WWW.MUNDOPRODIGY.CJB.NET

WWW.LIAMHOWLETT.CJB.NET

Arie

Nismo

I have a couple of spare copies of the Against The Grain XL promo (vinyl) if anyone is interested, Id rather swap them for live recordings but if not I would be willing to sell them.

For more info, check out Kottas excellent site via the following url: http://kotta.abso.net/atg.htm

Cheers

Nismo

Arie

You can deal with Nismo with confidence, he can be trusted.
Just thought I would share :)
And hi by the way Nismo :) Had a nice Easter?

paulbi1

Arie,

While you all trade insults about who's got the best collection,
I may be able to clear something up regarding this so called
"brainstorm" track.

It was actually titled "Rock n' Roll". Dont ask how i know this but i am 99.9% sure that was its live title(as it was never released).

I have a strange recollection actually that it was on a prodigy setlist scanned in a mag years ago(similar to the recent Q mag BDO one!).

Hope this clears things up

keep  :D

pauly b

Arie

While you all trade insults about who's got the best collection,
I may be able to clear something up regarding this so called
"brainstorm" track.

It was actually titled "Rock n' Roll". Dont ask how i know this but i am 99.9% sure that was its live title(as it was never released).

I have a strange recollection actually that it was on a prodigy setlist scanned in a mag years ago(similar to the recent Q mag BDO one!).

Hope this clears things up
I'm sorry but I don't understand you're posting really...

Brainstorm is a non existing title for as far as I know. It is a fan given title to a live track. If I would call Babys Go A Temper something like Temper on my web site or on a bootleg, then that would be a fan given title since it is not the official title for the track. The same is the deal with this so called Brainstorm track; it is a fan given title.

The problem with such titles is that what you understand by the song Brainstorm might be something completely different than someone else. Rock 'n' Roll can have been referred to as Brainstorm. The official title is Rock 'n'  Roll though.

I don't think that your posting was made to the right thread. It would have been more appropriate under Tracks I think, but I will leave it here for now.

paulbi1

hmmmmm,

the reason i posted that "rock n roll" was the real title for brainstorm is that no fucker else had and someone wasn't sure that what its official title was - i therefore cleared that up.

As for posting it in the wrong thread, must have got mixed up a little, i am very sorry wont happen again didn't realise that you have to have everything in its rightful place, bit of a perfectionist freak are you???

keep smiling ;D

pauly b

Arie

As for posting it in the wrong thread, must have got mixed up a little, i am very sorry wont happen again didn't realise that you have to have everything in its rightful place, bit of a perfectionist freak are you
Wouldn't it become a mess if everyone would just post messages where they want to? There is a reason why this board has been set up in different topics as it is. If you want to talk about samples for instance, you would post it to the Samples topic. This prevents the board from becoming a mess and it is easier this way for people to find answers, information, keep an eye on the subjects of their choice, et cetera.

Your remark isn't that friendly. It is merely a question of common sense and a form of (n)etiquette to post messages where they belong. Everyone makes mistakes. I don't hold a grudge against you for posting to the wrong topic and thread, I only mentioned it so that you will pay more attention to where you post next time. No need to react sarcastically.

kenzie

you've got to open up your eyes and see the light

paulbi1

Arie,

Maybe my sarcasm was a bit out of order, for that i apologise.

But the only reason i gave you a bit of stick (jokingly) was you came over a bit more like a teacher telling off a naughty pupil rather than a board moderator(lol).

Hey, maybe i could be a careers advisor!!!!!!!

Sorry for about the misunderstanding once again.

pauly b

P.S keep  ;D

Francisco_Spain

Hi all,

As you can see, I'm the newbye of the forum(at least right now). To all veteran people, regards.

I'm from Spain, Canary Islands, although now I'm studying in the mainland, near Barcelona.

Being new to this forum doesn't mean I've no idea, or no material to trade with. In fact I've been trading a couple of years, but I must reckon I've been a bit inactive last year or so.

Anyway, I'm here to present myself to all you and to get possible trade contacts. You can download my list here
It's in excel format. Here is my "Listpage" address; http:\www.prodigytrade.cjb.net

I'm mostly focussed  in prodigy, chemical brothers and underworld live stuff, but also have stuff from fatboy slim, portishead, orbital, and many more.

My trade list is ALWAYS  being updated and right now I've an specially big bunch of stuff from other bands that need to be listed, so keep an eye to that link, 'cos I promise I will be updating it continously.

I'm always happy to trade with anybody from anywhere, so fell free to contact me at voodoopeople15@yahoo.com  

Home Page | XML sitemap | Search | Feedback
Jussi Lahtinen © Copyright 1998-2024 All rights reserved.
This site is valid HTML5 & CSS - Web Designed with Accessibility in mind.

All images, audio, downloadable media, logos and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.