The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here

Phoenix festival 96 gig and electronic punk dvd?

Started by Qualitymustbeheard, April 28, 2019, 02:54:50 PM

Qualitymustbeheard

Hey there, just joined been a sounds fan of the band for some years.
I was watching YouTube as No good and break and enter are some of my favourite tunes. I come across The Phoenix Festival gig from 96. Was that ever released at all. Also I can't recall but the video electronic punks was that ever released on DVD. I can't find it anywhere.
Thank you.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >