The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here

New equipment prodigy Live performance

Started by ventura33, April 02, 2007, 02:39:59 PM

ventura33

Can anyone tell me what equipment did the prodigy use in last tour?
What audio card he use for work with the Laptops ?

he change everything , now prodigy use 2 laptoops with Abelton Live
but whow the connect this equipment ?
and what audio card they use with laptoop ?
what keyboards controllers they use ?


Arie

Liam Howlett has two MacBooks on stage and I have even seen him with three MacBooks in case one of them stops functioning. All run Ableton Live for as far as I know and most likely Reason as well. I'm not a "gearhead" unfortunately, so there isn't much more that I can say about it. I suggest that you ask at Brainkiller.it for instance where there is a more active community of users and where there are more people with knowledge about the equipment which is being used at the moment. Hope this helps.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >