The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here

LAST NIGHT

Started by evans, July 14, 2002, 02:26:42 PM

evans

WHO WENT LAST NIGHT AND WAS IT ANY GOOD
WHATS DUST YO SELF LIKE
this babys got a temper
you'll never tame her
sell me your soul and i'll give you power
sell me your soul and darkness will rule

Dust

Jep It was realy great,much better than the gig in Ostend.
They did't play Dust Yoself (atleast I think it was,correct me if I'm wrong), but I din't realy liked it that much.
I prefer Trigger and Nuclear.
They also played a fill I never heard before.
It was between Firestarter and Fuel My Fire... that one was REALY REALY COOL  8) 8)

Greetz Kenny


evans

this babys got a temper
you'll never tame her
sell me your soul and i'll give you power
sell me your soul and darkness will rule

Fakiri

 :-[

It sucked.....

they are getting really boring.....

they are doing almost the same stuff, and MC

neko

they were good, better than beach rock... :)

www.nekosite.co.uk
www.prodigynews.co.uk

kenzie

you've got to open up your eyes and see the light

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >