The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here

Jimi Hendrix - Little Miss Lover

Started by bigsugar316, February 14, 2005, 10:30:02 AM

bigsugar316

http://s9.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3M2LRJSTI9LLV3B6ZA9R4GDSQZ

Wondering what you sample heads think of this one. I've got mixed response on it. I found this about a year or so ago when I was listening to Liam's Breezeblock mix. This was one of the few songs that was on the Breezeblock, but not on Dirtchamber Sessions. I heard the song in the mix, and I said shit I should listen to that (since I own all of Hendrix's albums). So in Breezeblock, only the middle parts used, but when I put the album version on I said, "fuck me, hold tight"... where have I heard that before? After a few listens I was positive it was a slowed down drum beat from Narayan (specifically, the 7:05 drum break). It's not a direct sample like a lot of Liam's, but it sounds too similar IMO not to at least be an influence on the song (especially since it's a song Liam obviously likes). Whatcha think?

Zed

Hmm... I think it sounds similar because of lots of crash sounds on background, Liam could just sample down the beats, so, I think the sounds are similar by an accident.
if i was in world war 2, they'd call me T-34!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >