The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here

synth 2 wav

Started by Lasssa, February 03, 2004, 11:51:45 PM

Lasssa

I have a synth (roland mc-303), and i want to make wav files with it.
Last time I tried, I plugged the synth straight in to my soundcard, but the samples where all noisy and I couldn't hear a damned shit.
So; How do I make wav files, WITHOUT getting the noise??
Anyone?...

I use a tracker to make music, therefor I need the wav files.
signature

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >