The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here

flightcrank

Started by MAD_4_IT, June 15, 2002, 08:17:18 PM

MAD_4_IT

leeroy's flightcrank are ace i love the album beyond all reasonable doubt.
 the web site is worth a visit too.
 i wanna know if there are any other flightcrank fans out there and when is leeroy doing a new single? :)

Arie

At first I didn't like his music too much. I liked a few track, but not the whole album. After a few more listens though I have completely changed my mind and I must say that I like most of his music at the moment. I don't know when a new single will be released, but why not ask Copasetik about it? If I find the time I might start to collect Flightcrank items more seriously too although I already buy some of his items every now and then if I feel like it ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >