The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here

EXPERIENCE/EXPANDED

Started by MAD_4_IT, June 15, 2002, 06:57:14 PM

MAD_4_IT

 experience expanded has changed my life (and saved me money) as it is 2 gr8 albums in 1. yes we all have experience anyway which is gr8 but expanded has gr8 mixes and b-sides from the experience era and now i no longer need 2 buy so many singles or take a bag full of cds with me to play on my walkman (and i was offered a 1996 mos cd 4 my old experience)
who else loves this album and why?if u dont have it and your a student who cant aford expensive singles like me u should buy it. ;D

kenzie

you've got to open up your eyes and see the light

Arie

#2
I like the album although it doesn't offer anything new really. But I like everything, so you can't really listen to me ;p Since I already have all the singles, I could have saved the money, but the collector in me won it ;p I think it's very handy to have now most tracks on two CD's, I must say.

Moved to General Talking.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >