The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here

Buy Maxim's coat from Carmen Queasy video!

Started by dj_diesel, March 29, 2003, 03:05:44 AM

dj_diesel

Hey everyone,

I recently won the "Win Maxim's Coat" contest. Along with it I recieved an autographed photo of the band and a Prodigy T-Shirt. I'm pretty much satisfied with the t-shirt and photo so I'm trying to sell the coat to some truly die-hard fan out there. It's the coat that was featured in Maxim's "Carmen Queasy" video. I'm not selling it off cheap so don't waste your time if you don't have cash.

This is a very rare Prodigy collector's item! It is ONE-OF-A-KIND! It was made for maxim so he could wear it in the video!

Peace

Stuff

Are you telling us that you are the sucker who won the competition on the official homepage. ;-)
You're a canadian right?

Hehe no I don't want to be rude, Why don't you put it up as a auction on eBay? Give it ten days or something, I'm sure that people will bid themselves to death for this cool fucking jacket man.


Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >