The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here

new promo? climbatize 2002 12"

Started by steve, July 23, 2002, 09:28:08 PM

steve

checked out htfr.com today and they have a promo 12" of a new climbatize mix.  anyone know anything about it?

check it out here:
http://www.htfr.com/vinyl/moreinfo.php?catno=MR84733

Arie

I've ordered it, but haven't received it yet so I can't say much about it really. It's an unofficial remix for as far as I can tell for the moment done by a guy named Chris Lake. If I find out more I will tell.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >