The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here

Prodigy Feat. Flightcrank on new album...

Started by klone, July 19, 2002, 08:50:08 PM

klone

I think it would be a great idea to hear Flightcrank AKA Leeroy Thorhill on the new Prodigy album.

Please post your comments...

Zed

if i was in world war 2, they'd call me T-34!

Arie

A Flightcrank remix of a new Prodigy track isn't unthinkable seeing the fact that Maxim also remixed one of Leeroy Thornhill's tracks. I don't know if this will happen though, but I do know that I wouldn't be sad if it would happen since I like Leeroy's solo work.

mindblow_

I hope that Prodigy and Flightcrank won't collaborate. I don't have anything against Leeroy, but his Flightcrank material was very weak.
The Mindblowing Prodigy Network
http://www.geocities.com/mindblow_/

klone

Good idea...

Liam produced the track.
Keith is first on vocals.
Maxim is second with he freestyle.
Leeroy is third on vocals.

Then Liam gets on the mic and shouts out Braintree, Essex, UK, Prodigy Chat Room Users Worldwide...


Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >