The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here

OK who still has.....

Started by dessie, May 28, 2002, 12:35:58 PM

dessie

High hopes for the new album?

I read in the sunday people newspaper..some guy describing BGAT...he called it the worst bits of FOTL...is this a fair assesment for the prodigy's comeback single?

Also what do you think of liam's view on the prodigy, trying to make it more of a BAND thing, is the a good move or a bad move?

Breathe_with_me

I do.

And about what that guy said, TFOTL had no bad parts. ;)
I think it's great that Prodigy have more and more elements of punk in their music, since I prefer punk to rave. BGAT sounds cool (let's say 8/10 cool), but I expect even more from AONO. Personally, I wouldn't mind getting another TFOTL. The first one was great, and if Liam really can't come up with something as original as TFOTL tunes were, he should stick to that sound. It's been five years, but they still rock...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >