The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here

here's an experiement

Started by des, April 23, 2002, 03:38:56 PM

des

take the tracks that has surfaced from howlett after FOTL

No Man Army
Ghost Town
Howletts remix of the chems remix of voodoo people
trigger
bgat

no give them a good listen, one after the other, is it just me or do the beats have a real polished feel, very clean, nothing raw about them

their all very similar in sound.


Arie

There are more tracks. You forgot for instance the jam track which was given the fan title 'We Do What The Fuck We Want'. I don't think they sound that 'polished' as you call it, but maybe I don't understand you ;)

Ekko

No man army is the only track being properly recorded, or?
The other ones are just live-tracks, so they never really got mastered like the ones on FOTL.
Maybe that's the reason, but anyway, I think it's hard to tell how polished a tracks is when you have to deal with a noisy live-recording.
I find BGAT might be more clean in a certain way, but it's quite smacky, the snare has a good impact and it looks like Liam really uses his Electribe R and not only talks about it in (Korg) interviews, the BD sounds a bit like it, I'm not exactly sure though. I believe it will be very dirty and edgy even if the beat might seem more precise.

I find the beats on MFTJG were the dirtiest shite to be around ever. Quite funny, because Liam did things on the record which normally are a little bit proscribed if you wanna have some in your face beats, but that only proves you better do your own thing
Tradition IS a tradition

Acid_Twin

"Howletts remix of the chems remix of voodoo people"

I've been looking for a nice clear version of that... anyone got it? :P

-Acid

thomas

there's only a live version of it, you can find it on this site in the download live section, they've played it at reading 98

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >