The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here

I suggest you fix this if you want people to visit

Started by Firestarter, September 22, 2002, 06:26:26 AM

Firestarter

Your site...Fix the front page, cuz right when I enter www.theprodigy.info and click on the banner to enter the site, It doesnt even start loading. Fix that... ;)

juGe

I know.. cause you should choose from the bottom of the page where to enter.. so that's not really a bug..
It's gonna happen, but not yet ya know?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >