The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here

What's ya fav new tune?

Started by kenzie, March 23, 2002, 08:58:53 AM

thomas

BGAT is my least favorite. Trigger has got some potential, nice violin sounds and atmospheric chords, I like the bridges in there: the first sounds like some sort of nazi parade and the second contains some nice dissonant chords and a sliced synth line. The beats are good but miss some innovation.
Nuclear's got the energy and that's it it just got the energy although I like the end of it when the chords come in.
BGAT just sucks I just like the synth sound that goes with the childish melody.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >