The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here

What do you guys think of the new material

Started by des, January 30, 2002, 05:59:20 PM

des

Ok Ive only heard Trigger and Nuclear, both of which are poor, I havnt heard babys got a temper but I hear the singing rodent is on lead vocals, so I cant say im very excited about babys got a temper.

ChemicaL

#1
Oh for fuck's sake, I'm really getting tired of the same old topics repeating over and over and over again... you've got 3 threads with the name: new single, new track, new track.... but nooooo.... you just had to put another one, didnt you?

Then there's the Breezeblock Sessions that also got double media attention.

Is it really so hard to find related topics?

We've already been trough "Nuclear & Trigger" a million times. I just dont see why we should go throuhg it _again_.


-=www.dirtchamber.org=-



paulbi1

Look, Trigger is good, Nuclear is shit, end of!!!!
Have'nt heard "Babys got a Temper" anyone got an mp3 of it???

 ???

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >