The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here

The New Tshirts

Started by Acid_Twin, January 24, 2002, 02:39:37 AM

Acid_Twin

New tshirts were sold with 'always out numbered never outgunned' and what have ya on it.

I REALLY wana get my hands on one, if anyone knows how (no i cannot go to japen for the next show! :P)

-acid


Ekko


Quote
try www.lovepolice.com.au for the new prodigy t

Nice shirts, but couldn't find any Prodigy stuff
Tradition IS a tradition

wolf eater

ohh thats a shame cause thats the web address on the label of the prodigy shirt I just got. try again in a couple of weeks or so.

wolf eater

Man prodigy gear is hard to get these days!
ha I should of got 50 shirts then I could of sold them on the net.

Firestarter

Ha-Ha! I'm lucky cause my Mom went to Ukraine to visit and I asked her to buy me Lot's of Prodigy shirts!  And I'm sure there are some new ones, but who knows maybe they're only sold on the concerts!

juGe


Quote
Ha-Ha! I'm lucky cause my Mom went to Ukraine to visit and I asked her to buy me Lot's of Prodigy shirts!
It's gonna happen, but not yet ya know?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >