Login or register to gain a full access to forums!
To post or view all of the Forum Boards & Topics you need to Login. You can Register either by email, Facebook or Google account. Click on the Register button on the top to begin!
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Messages - ChemicaL
01. Castbreeder cover featured a cow - BGAT video is full of them.
02. On the cover of TFOTL it says "would you rather have butter or GUNS" - new album: Always Outnumbered, Never OutGUNned.
03. In the Inlay of the BGAT cd I noticed that the ant has only four legs that are in touch with the circle that surrounds him and the other 2 are not. I figured this as 4 legs in touch with the circle are really the 4 prodigy albums since the 4-th one is one its way, it makes sense. And Liam said that the album will be preceeded by 2 singles - hence the 2 "free" legs.
04. When BGAT came out it was concidered like the bomb, wall of fucking noise or whatever... but when it didnt stay in the charts long enough Liam said that the track was more like a bridge to the next album.
05. The Minefields video was supposed to be shot and the coreography already started... i've got a few pictures of liam, flint, leeroy and maxim all fucked up in some termintator tipe thing. Im sure you all have the pics but why the video never saw the light of day is beyond me. If anyone knows, please reply.
06. Where could I get the original artwork for SMBU. The VW Beetle smashed into a tree?
07. Lets make an organisation that would look for Liam's white labels. Im really interested in that. Maybe he's making some house tunes under a different name. Since Paul Parris will be in use shortly, I cant see why other tracks wouldnt have pseudonims.
finally 'Nuclear' is stunning. you just can't tell from a bad live recording. you haven't heard the bass, the subtlety, the energy - you've only heard the basic structure.
Yes, that's it. The basic structure. The god damn basic structure. It's funny how Serial Thrilla (live testing version) turned into something filled with energy and explosive bass plus dusty vocals, as a studio version. I'm not sceptic, I truly believe that the guys wont f.u.c.k up and the bomb will drop. Oh boy, you can bet your ass it will.
Then there's the Breezeblock Sessions that also got double media attention.
Is it really so hard to find related topics?
We've already been trough "Nuclear & Trigger" a million times. I just dont see why we should go throuhg it _again_.
Dont know why, really. Im not a huge hip hop fan or sth. I just like the whole raw image of it, you know: the cover, the inlay, the "scratched" out cd, the beginnings of now famous acts.
That's what the prodigy is all about, these are their roots and I find that very essential and valuable especially cause I was listening to Prodigy Live @ Amnesia the other day and heard Maxim shouting:"...we'll always keep it raw and it'll always be hardcore..."
i got my copy of DC promo from XL, but i've got a copy that Liam burned for me with his own tag on it.
Hey, Martin, could you get one for me?
....just kidding... it would be nice tho
p.s. keep up the good work.