The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here

Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - jimbobthefish

#1
Samples / Claustrophobic Sting Laughter Sample
March 08, 2018, 01:57:46 AM
Hi everyone. I was looking at the sample list under Claustrophobic Sting.
I've always thought that the laughter sample was from the death of the joker in Batman (1989)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VXXaK0UHvM

Others have probably come across this but as it says "not sure where taken from" in the sample list I thought i'd mention it.

Cheers,
J

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >