Posted by neko
- July 07, 2002, 05:53:11 PMQuote
Heeh.. I still remember the times when neko was chatting in that one prodigy billboard and we (theant and the co.) had already been caught in irc.. then we told about the irc stuff to neko.. and t he rest is history.. neko is addicted!
hehehe
*cough* thats of course all lies *cough*

Posted by juGe
- July 06, 2002, 03:05:44 AMQuote
and since when isn't IRC online anymore?
Heeh.. I still remember the times when neko was chatting in that one prodigy billboard and we (theant and the co.) had already been caught in irc.. then we told about the irc stuff to neko.. and t he rest is history.. neko is addicted!

Posted by Zed
- July 05, 2002, 10:15:01 AMQuoteand since when isn't IRC online anymore?since my admins disabled 6660-6669 ports.
Posted by neko
- July 05, 2002, 02:56:23 AMQuote
Yes, I know about that. I was thinking some sort of an online chat would be nice, wouldnt it?
Posted by kenzie
- July 01, 2002, 11:27:15 PMmore suggestions...
i think more peepz will use it if u put a function in that makes the bar at the bottom flash when somebody talks...
then i can keep it open like messenger and do other shit y'know so the peepz dont just leave when they see no-one there
i think more peepz will use it if u put a function in that makes the bar at the bottom flash when somebody talks...
then i can keep it open like messenger and do other shit y'know so the peepz dont just leave when they see no-one there
Posted by Zed
- June 25, 2002, 01:45:20 AMQuotewheeh.. life is easy sometimes..i havn't noticed that

Posted by juGe
- June 24, 2002, 11:54:20 PMQuote
hey i know this belongs in suggestios .. but i'm lazy
juge with the chat thing...its kinda a bitch to scroll down the whole time ( every time it loads) but the rest works quite well...good job
/Let's hope liam delivers like our favourite webmaster)
Lazy like me
Anyway.. yeah I know the scroll is bitching.. I have also pretty good solutuon for that too.. just go to the "options"-page (bottom of the page) and then choose "Message order" (put newest on top). Now it's easier to chat and you don't need to scroll!wheeh.. life is easy sometimes..

Posted by kenzie
- June 24, 2002, 10:59:14 PMhey i know this belongs in suggestios .. but i'm lazy 
juge with the chat thing...its kinda a bitch to scroll down the whole time ( every time it loads) but the rest works quite well...good job
/Let's hope liam delivers like our favourite webmaster)

juge with the chat thing...its kinda a bitch to scroll down the whole time ( every time it loads) but the rest works quite well...good job
/Let's hope liam delivers like our favourite webmaster)
Posted by kenzie
- June 24, 2002, 09:55:34 PMhey shit i see juge has put the chat up
how long has it been up and do u peeps chat there regularly?
how long has it been up and do u peeps chat there regularly?

Posted by DENOX
- May 19, 2002, 10:11:48 PMIf u want find Spanish Prodigy fans, visit http://www.mundoprodigy.cjb.net (Chat section).There u will find people like me (DENOX), Kieth, Scienide,TxATxO and more.
Respect.DENOX
Respect.DENOX
Posted by juGe
- May 14, 2002, 09:40:37 AMQuote
please do not release it in Finland first...you heard?

Posted by kenzie
- May 13, 2002, 10:24:11 PMplease do not release it in Finland first...you heard?
Posted by juGe
- May 13, 2002, 10:15:35 PMQuote
Juge? ARe you still working on the chat feature?
ye ye.. I have same working style like Liam has.. so please be patient

Posted by kenzie
- May 13, 2002, 09:19:20 PMJuge? ARe you still working on the chat feature?
Posted by Poisoner
- February 12, 2002, 02:01:21 AMYeah, I agree with this chat thing, great idea! 

Posted by Arie
- February 04, 2002, 02:53:58 PMQuoteYou state it yourself that you have a Prodigy section on your web site which is meant seriously, so I don't see it as spam. If you would have stated that your web site was Prodigy inspired, but it was not, then it would be pimping your web site. If your web site is really related, I have no problem with people mentioning it every now and then - I do the same myself too as a matter of fact ;)
NOTE: I AM NOT ADVERTISING.
Posted by Ekko
- January 31, 2002, 10:12:50 PMQuote
Yeh.. I have already been working with that chat thing.. there are so many peeps that cant use IRC.. so I have been planning to set up a chat really. And this conversation just proves that there really is demand for that. So, I think there will be a chat coming soon or something.. there are also loads of things happening with the pages.. I redesigned them 2 months ago, but I wasn't quite happy with the result.. now I'm working again with the layout. We'll see if something will be come out later ;)
Yes, I'd prefer a local chat here at your site, for it all would be more compact.
By the way, I thought the layout before this one was the coolest.
But I got so used to this one. You really want to change it again...?
Okay, changes are the only things that are perpetual
Greetings,
Ekko
Posted by Ekko
- January 31, 2002, 10:09:13 PMQuote
Look, I'm setting up my website right now (this is not spam
Posted by anthill
- January 30, 2002, 10:23:01 PMHey,guys!!Count me in about the Chat "thing"....it's a great idea!!!
Just let me know about the time and the day!!
I'll be there!!!
Just let me know about the time and the day!!
I'll be there!!!

Posted by juGe
- January 30, 2002, 10:15:11 PMYeh.. I have already been working with that chat thing.. there are so many peeps that cant use IRC.. so I have been planning to set up a chat really. And this conversation just proves that there really is demand for that. So, I think there will be a chat coming soon or something.. there are also loads of things happening with the pages.. I redesigned them 2 months ago, but I wasn't quite happy with the result.. now I'm working again with the layout. We'll see if something will be come out later 

Posted by ChemicaL
- January 30, 2002, 09:53:22 PMYeah, I ment just us, "boarders"
.
Look, I'm setting up my website right now (this is not spam
), the one included in my signature. It's like some sort of a project that contains 3 parts: a prodigy section, an underworld section and members of mayday section. Every section will have its own forum and other stuff of course.
NOTE: I AM NOT ADVERTISING. I justed wanted you to know that I put a lot of hard work into that so what Im trying to say is that I'll try to put up an online chat so all of us could meet there like once a week or often.
Dont take this the wrong way. I'm only offering a solution.
I'll be putting it up in march/may cause I still have a lot of work to do.
I've been working on it for about 6-7 months now quite frequently. I alway wanted to do something to show my respect for the band so I hope all of you will give me some reviews when I put it up.
Thank you for your attention.
P.S. Arie, chill, Im not advertising
. Look, I'm setting up my website right now (this is not spam
), the one included in my signature. It's like some sort of a project that contains 3 parts: a prodigy section, an underworld section and members of mayday section. Every section will have its own forum and other stuff of course.NOTE: I AM NOT ADVERTISING. I justed wanted you to know that I put a lot of hard work into that so what Im trying to say is that I'll try to put up an online chat so all of us could meet there like once a week or often.
Dont take this the wrong way. I'm only offering a solution.
I'll be putting it up in march/may cause I still have a lot of work to do.
I've been working on it for about 6-7 months now quite frequently. I alway wanted to do something to show my respect for the band so I hope all of you will give me some reviews when I put it up.
Thank you for your attention.
P.S. Arie, chill, Im not advertising

Posted by Ekko
- January 30, 2002, 08:56:49 PMYou mean just us, the board-people?
I would appreciate that a lot.
If it doesn't work out with an own chat we could do it over the ICQ-chatrooms.
Greetings,
Ekko
I would appreciate that a lot.
If it doesn't work out with an own chat we could do it over the ICQ-chatrooms.
Greetings,
Ekko
Posted by ChemicaL
- January 30, 2002, 02:57:03 PMQuote
#prodigy on IRC is where people always meet. If I'm not mistaken it's on a Sunday at 20:00 CET, but I'm not too sure...
Yes, I know about that. I was thinking some sort of an online chat would be nice, wouldnt it?
later...
Posted by Arie
- January 30, 2002, 01:19:37 PM#prodigy on IRC is where people always meet. If I'm not mistaken it's on a Sunday at 20:00 CET, but I'm not too sure...
Posted by ChemicaL
- January 30, 2002, 10:39:07 AMHey, guys, what do you think about the idea we all meet once a week on a certain chat? It would be good if Juge set up a chat though:) but anyway, tell me what you think...
It's not a bad idea, right?
It's not a bad idea, right?

