The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here


Post reply

The message has the following error or errors that must be corrected before continuing:
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.
Other options
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Topic summary

Posted by juGe
 - March 11, 2018, 11:51:02 AM
Hello!
pretty good catch! Not sure if somebody have mentioned that earlier but that sounds pretty similar yeah.
Posted by jimbobthefish
 - March 08, 2018, 01:57:46 AM
Hi everyone. I was looking at the sample list under Claustrophobic Sting.
I've always thought that the laughter sample was from the death of the joker in Batman (1989)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VXXaK0UHvM

Others have probably come across this but as it says "not sure where taken from" in the sample list I thought i'd mention it.

Cheers,
J

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >