Posted by Firestarter
- March 16, 2002, 01:24:33 AMQuote
what youse lot talkiong about?
baby's got a temper newer version that Brainkiler has?
ONE! And Da TWO TO DA 3 Get that TRIGGER TO ME! ONE! And the two to the three....Terrorists which i hate and Dispise! LALALALALAL! AWESOME SHIT!!!!
SHOOT YOU DOWN! SHOOT YOU DOWN, SHOOT YOU DOWN! SHOOT YOU DOWN! WITH MU HEAD IN THE SKY! TRIGGER!
Sorry I got carried away! I LOVE THIS SONG No matter what OTHERS SAY ABOUT IT!!!

Posted by techno4yourhead
- March 15, 2002, 10:25:15 PMwhat youse lot talkiong about?
Posted by Ekko
- March 15, 2002, 04:31:06 PMQuote
Aire you need to turn up your speakers or get some base reduction, hole shit theirs a massive difference.
Im glad ive heard the track now in better quality, just adds fuel to my fire, that its more of the same.
Well he wasn't really wrong, it was just the other
way round - I think. I still don't get why anyone should do this.
Posted by des
- March 15, 2002, 03:35:08 PMQuote
The quality of Babys Got A Temper on his web site isn't much better than the Pioneer one in my humble opinion. It sounds like it got extraced to Wave, adjusted the equilizer a bit and compressed is back to MP3 format. The Pioneer version sounded the same if you ask me.
Aire you need to turn up your speakers or get some base reduction, hole shit theirs a massive difference.
Im glad ive heard the track now in better quality, just adds fuel to my fire, that its more of the same.
Posted by Ekko
- March 13, 2002, 08:37:01 PMQuote
dunno... if you ask me then i'll say that there is no any actual adjusting and filtering that will make Brainkiller's version from Pioneer's one. there is [in Brainkiller's version] some spectrum of high frequencies that can't be reconstructed from Pioneer's. if you try to equalize Pioneer's version that won't help to get what is absent at all. equalizing is a somekind of "smart amplifier", that's not a magic stick at all.
the only way where to get high frequencies back is resynthesis. that process means [here] "making up" high frequencies with using info about middle and low frequencies, that technology used in mp3pro coding. but there is no any other soft atm that use these algorithms. so, i can continue talk about it, but it's a deep technical stuff.. but it's a off topic in here.
That's right, I'd say it's impossible to make the pioneer-version go sound like the brainkiller-version.
The best proof would be the stereo-format the brainkiller-version is in, whereas the pioneer-version is mono.
[Sometimes crowd-speech is on only one channel, so it wasn't edited with a stereo-expander]
My guess is, that the brainkiller-version was the first, and then the pioneer-one was born from it. Don't ask me why.
But as Zed said, no live-recording sounds THIS ugly...
It's also good hearable that the recording was edited, since you have a static fuzz all over the track which could only come from a mircophone covered in some playce of the clothes or a mega-ripple. Both seems untrue here, since the guy/girl must have stood totally still if the mike was in the jacket or something, because you can't hear any crunchy-movement-sound. I suppose it was at least a similar recording as brainkillers.
Posted by what_evil_lurks
- March 13, 2002, 06:48:19 PMimo brainkiller has been very polite, hasn't he?
one of the things that I dislike the most of this forum is the extreme sense of competition among the posters, the unfriendly vibe... it doesn't happen always but many times...
respect, please.
by the way, I know that you're gonna piss me off but who cares?
baby's got a temper is pretty experimental, yeah, similar in a way to a b side like the trick... it would be nice like that.
one of the things that I dislike the most of this forum is the extreme sense of competition among the posters, the unfriendly vibe... it doesn't happen always but many times...
respect, please.
by the way, I know that you're gonna piss me off but who cares?

baby's got a temper is pretty experimental, yeah, similar in a way to a b side like the trick... it would be nice like that.
Posted by Zed
- March 13, 2002, 02:27:30 PMQuote
My version have nothing to do with the 'pioneer' version.
i know, mate

Posted by Brainkiller
- March 13, 2002, 02:13:36 PMQuoteNo, there is not. My version have nothing to do with the 'pioneer' version.
dunno... if you ask me then i'll say that there is no any actual adjusting and filtering that will make Brainkiller's version from Pioneer's one.
Respect.
Posted by Zed
- March 13, 2002, 01:43:57 PMdunno... if you ask me then i'll say that there is no any actual adjusting and filtering that will make Brainkiller's version from Pioneer's one. there is [in Brainkiller's version] some spectrum of high frequencies that can't be reconstructed from Pioneer's. if you try to equalize Pioneer's version that won't help to get what is absent at all. equalizing is a somekind of "smart amplifier", that's not a magic stick at all.
the only way where to get high frequencies back is resynthesis. that process means [here] "making up" high frequencies with using info about middle and low frequencies, that technology used in mp3pro coding. but there is no any other soft atm that use these algorithms. so, i can continue talk about it, but it's a deep technical stuff.. but it's a off topic in here.
the only way where to get high frequencies back is resynthesis. that process means [here] "making up" high frequencies with using info about middle and low frequencies, that technology used in mp3pro coding. but there is no any other soft atm that use these algorithms. so, i can continue talk about it, but it's a deep technical stuff.. but it's a off topic in here.
Posted by Arie
- March 13, 2002, 12:16:51 PMWhat I meant is the following. If I listen to the Pioneer version, then it doesn't sound great. That's why I try to get the best possible sound from the file and then it sounds reasonable. If I listen to the one on Brainkiller.it, then it sounds like how I listen to the Pioneer version. That's why my conclusion was that they sound the same to me. If you do not do anything about the sound of the Pioneer version, then yes, the other one sounds a lot better, but with some adjusting and filtering you can get a pretty decent sound from the Pioneer version too if you ask me. Don't understand me wrong, I'm happy with this cleaned up version on Brainkiller.it and I am not trying to bring that web site down at all.
Posted by Zed
- March 13, 2002, 11:54:58 AMQuote
The quality of Babys Got A Temper on his web site isn't much better than the Pioneer one in my humble opinion. It sounds like it got extraced to Wave, adjusted the equilizer a bit and compressed is back to MP3 format. The Pioneer version sounded the same if you ask me.
erm... Arie... I WISH I HAD AN EQUALIZER LIKE THAT!
Posted by Arie
- March 13, 2002, 10:04:05 AMThe quality of Babys Got A Temper on his web site isn't much better than the Pioneer one in my humble opinion. It sounds like it got extraced to Wave, adjusted the equilizer a bit and compressed is back to MP3 format. The Pioneer version sounded the same if you ask me.
Posted by wolf eater
- March 13, 2002, 07:05:01 AMJust tell them to fuck off or we are gonna come kick there fucking butt.
Posted by Firestarter
- March 13, 2002, 02:10:43 AMQuote
Again, don't get me wrong here, you've got a great site and without it I wouldn't have heard BGAT in good quality.
Seconds to fuckin THAT!!!
SweeT! "Shoot you down, shoot you down, shoot you down (keith raises his voice here ---->) WITH MY HEAD IN THE SKY!!! TRIGGA!!!
Sweet fuckin quality! Brainkiller don't get upset your site is SWEET!!! so is Juges and other prodigy fan sites! I'm happy that fans didn't lose their belief in prodigy and kept holding websites!!! I LOVE ProdiGY!
hey Ekko or Arie a little advice for me please? Now I know your answer would be somthing like say "Fuck off"
but these punks who know nothin bout Prodigy start bitching like "dwoooo prodigY! sux!" Now I say things like Shut the fuck up you know nothing about prodigy all you've heard is Firestarter and make fun of em"
But please help me on this. What should I say to totally fuck them off like shut their mouths up so they got nothin to say?
It might help

Posted by Arie
- March 12, 2002, 10:14:25 AMQuoteThe story about the tribute album is not credited anywhere for as far as I could see. I have seen quotes from me all over the Internet as well as at AMP-T, but very often there is no reference to me. Like Neko stated, I would prefer it if people would ask, or at least credit properly.
Looks to me here he does give credit where it is due.
http://www.brainkiller.it/prodigy/credits.html
On a side note, I like the web site in question. On the other side again though there are some untrue things on there as well like the Minefields (Radio Edit) which it is not for instance, instead it is the Monkey Mafia Mix of Minefields as played by the Chemical Brothers on the radio once.
Posted by neko
- March 12, 2002, 02:33:11 AMi got quite used to having stuff ripped off from my site, altho in most cases if people actually ask i do give them permission. I really appreciate it if people ask actually. Sometimes it can be quite funny, like when last year Mixmag wrote an article about The Prodigy summer shows and quoted my "and we shoot you in the face" from Trigger (those 'lyrics' were a coomplete mistake by me). funny, but yet annoying as they of course wouldn't bother to print the URL.
I agree with Juge though, there is a need for people to come up with original material on their Prodigy web sites, rather than just copying stuff from everywhere. I mean, I've never even bothered to add a discography on my site cause there are so many (and a lot of good ones) out there already.
and no, i dont think that there is a 'competition', lets face it, no one of us make money out of this, and if i have 100 visitors more or less per day in the end doesnt make my life better or worse.
neko
I agree with Juge though, there is a need for people to come up with original material on their Prodigy web sites, rather than just copying stuff from everywhere. I mean, I've never even bothered to add a discography on my site cause there are so many (and a lot of good ones) out there already.
and no, i dont think that there is a 'competition', lets face it, no one of us make money out of this, and if i have 100 visitors more or less per day in the end doesnt make my life better or worse.
neko
Posted by Guest
- March 12, 2002, 01:55:48 AMLooks to me here he does give credit where it is due.
http://www.brainkiller.it/prodigy/credits.html
http://www.brainkiller.it/prodigy/credits.html
Posted by Arie
- March 11, 2002, 03:50:14 PMhttp://www.brainkiller.it/prodigy/news/february20_2002.html
The text till the tracklisting is copied from me which I posted on this web site and several others, the tracklisting is taken from Neko's web site. The text underneath the tracklisting is from neither Neko nor me though.
In my humble opinion it is always nice and advisory to mention your sources in full. If you use material from others, then ask them, or at least credit them. If you 'steal' an idea, then you do not need to ask, but then credit for it still.
The text till the tracklisting is copied from me which I posted on this web site and several others, the tracklisting is taken from Neko's web site. The text underneath the tracklisting is from neither Neko nor me though.
In my humble opinion it is always nice and advisory to mention your sources in full. If you use material from others, then ask them, or at least credit them. If you 'steal' an idea, then you do not need to ask, but then credit for it still.
Posted by St8ofbass
- March 11, 2002, 01:48:23 PMIts a nice site, but its clearly ripped stuff from juge. its really annoying when people do this, but thats sampling culture for you. i've sat back and watched my books and features being borrowed from, reproduced and ripped endlessly. sometimes (v. rarely) people acknowedge the source. what bothered me about that other site was the way he took all of your comments eg the review of my book- which suggests that he hasn't actually read any of them. No problem here, but to pass off the review as your own is basically dishonest.
funnily enough its a review which i think is kinda misleading, but thats your opinion juge, so its valid. its not valid for others to adopt it as their own without putting any thought in to it themselves
funnily enough its a review which i think is kinda misleading, but thats your opinion juge, so its valid. its not valid for others to adopt it as their own without putting any thought in to it themselves
Posted by Ekko
- March 10, 2002, 10:04:03 PMQuote
What do you mean 'not every webmaster would give permission'? Are you a webmaster? I guess not, 'cause you don't know how it works mate!
Fact is, that I wanted to build up a site about synthies and my request for some pics was turned down two times.
That's how it worked for me, mate.
Quote
I understand too juGe's reaction, when a guy post in his forum words like:" www.brainkiller.it is the SHIT!" I know he felt sad about it, no doubt.
Why should he feel sad? Like you said, there's no competition or something.
In fact, if I'd have a major site about an artist, I'd be glad if I'd have a new 'colleague', since it doesn't mean that your hits would go down (and even if, who cares?), but that you can exchange and share information.
Quote
Anyway, this is the end of this post about my site and juGe's.
I'm glad you like BGAT, soon I'll put on my site 'Benny Blanco' played live @ Adelaide 2002.
I'm really looking forward to that,
cheers
Posted by Brainkiller
- March 10, 2002, 08:52:38 PMQuote
I wouldn't say juGe acted childish. I understand his reaction, he put a lot of effort into his pages and of he gives you the permission to use some of his stuff.
Not every webmaster would do that.
I don't know how much you used, but the point is,
be grateful and don't attack him when he just talks about being unique.
Again, don't get me wrong here, you've got a great site and without it I wouldn't have heard BGAT in good quality.
I'm not atacking juGe, man.. what the hell ! I just want to say that he gave me permission to use his material. If he would say:
"Oh yeah, that site is well designed, Brainkiller used some of my material (and some of it, me - juGe, I've used from others)"
I would be so pleased...
What do you mean 'not every webmaster would give permission'? Are you a webmaster? I guess not, 'cause you don't know how it works mate!
I understand too juGe's reaction, when a guy post in his forum words like:" www.brainkiller.it is the SHIT!" I know he felt sad about it, no doubt.
Anyway, this is the end of this post about my site and juGe's.
I'm glad you like BGAT, soon I'll put on my site 'Benny Blanco' played live @ Adelaide 2002.
Posted by Ekko
- March 10, 2002, 12:05:35 PMQuote
Don't act like a child when people say that my site is good. I'm not selling anything. I'm not earning money for my site.. There's no competition between you and me. We were mates, remember?
I don't want to heat something, I know how fast things get misinterpreted here, but really, I wouldn't say juGe acted childish. I understand his reaction, he put a lot of effort into his pages and of he gives you the permission to use some of his stuff.
Not every webmaster would do that.
I don't know how much you used, but the point is,
be grateful and don't attack him when he just talks about being unique.
Again, don't get me wrong here, you've got a great site and without it I wouldn't have heard BGAT in good quality.
Posted by wolf eater
- March 10, 2002, 04:02:36 AMwhats happening here i go away for 5 seconds and this is what happens WWIII.
Anyway juge it was a joke about the money thing ya know!
Anyway juge it was a joke about the money thing ya know!
Posted by Brainkiller
- March 10, 2002, 03:17:07 AMQuote
You have got the permission to use stuff.. but It would be great if tou would credit me like I have asked.
You were listed on my Credits page from the beginning:
www.brainkiller.it/prodigy/credits.html
Don't act like a child when people say that my site is good. I'm not selling anything. I'm not earning money for my site.. There's no competition between you and me. We were mates, remember?
Respect,
Brainkiller.
Posted by juGe
- March 10, 2002, 02:20:01 AMQuote
Taken from an e-mail from JuGe to Brainkiller, webmaster of www.brainkiller.it the one who 'ripped' material from Juge's Prodigy site:
From: .: Jussi Lahtinen :.
To: The Brainkiller
Hi! Sorry that I write back so late..
.....
and yeah.. you can use my photos if you please give some credit to me
Thanks
juGe//
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2001 10:53 PM
Subject: My Bootlegs
From: The Brainkiller
To: .: Jussi Lahtinen :.
Hi Juges
......
it's ok with you if I use some of your pics? 10x
Yep.. maybe the "ripping" was a wrong word, but that's actually true like Zed said... I have also said many times before.. "unique" is the stuff we need.. and that was the main point in this! You have got the permission to use stuff.. but It would be great if tou would credit me like I have asked.
Posted by juGe
- March 10, 2002, 02:03:32 AMQuote
Plus, you could make an online lottery, the winner would receive a nice journey to the UK, including sightseeings at Liams house and free drinks with Keith at a club of choice.
Yeah.. I have been planning something like that just keep on waiting..

Posted by juGe
- March 10, 2002, 02:02:47 AMQuote
Yeah JuGe and every time we post something on your board you could pay us loads of money!
why's that? I'm the one who is keeping up the work with the site. and you guys are browsing it.. so you guys are the users.. I'm right? anyway.. I give loads of respect to the peeps who are regulars here and write quality stuff!
Posted by juGe
- March 10, 2002, 01:42:54 AMQuote
Hey JuGe I have to agree that the design looks very well.....I'm listenin to Trigger as I type this.One and the 2 to the 3 get that trigger to me!....anyways. I didn't know he repped off several sites including yours, that's gayish. and I also hate the way he's downloads page is made. "right-click save target as..." Nothing works!!!
Posted by Zed
- March 10, 2002, 01:05:57 AMQuote
Taken from an e-mail from JuGe to Brainkiller, webmaster of www.brainkiller.it the one who 'ripped' material...
actually, that you've got a permission from Jugez doesn't mean that you have not ripped the pics

Posted by Brainkiller
- March 10, 2002, 01:39:05 AMTaken from an e-mail from JuGe to Brainkiller, webmaster of www.brainkiller.it the one who 'ripped' material from Juge's Prodigy site:
From: .: Jussi Lahtinen :.
To: The Brainkiller
Hi! Sorry that I write back so late..
.....
and yeah.. you can use my photos if you please give some credit to me
Thanks
juGe//
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2001 10:53 PM
Subject: My Bootlegs
From: The Brainkiller
To: .: Jussi Lahtinen :.
Hi Juges
......
it's ok with you if I use some of your pics? 10x
From: .: Jussi Lahtinen :.
To: The Brainkiller
Hi! Sorry that I write back so late..
.....
and yeah.. you can use my photos if you please give some credit to me

Thanks
juGe//
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2001 10:53 PM
Subject: My Bootlegs
From: The Brainkiller
To: .: Jussi Lahtinen :.
Hi Juges
......
it's ok with you if I use some of your pics? 10x
