Posted by Arie
- April 24, 2002, 10:27:35 AMI think Des and me will go quite far to get what we want hehe ;)
Posted by St8ofbass
- April 23, 2002, 06:22:13 PMjeez des... any other gaps in your collection?
remind me not to bid against you...
m
remind me not to bid against you...
m
Posted by des
- April 22, 2002, 04:16:04 PMQuote
Congratulations des.. you seem to be even madder than Arie
Posted by Arie
- April 22, 2002, 11:01:29 AMYou love it, I hate it ;)
At the moment I'm not willing to spend that much money on this record. I still have some leads to this whitelabel and it might be cheaper then. Otherwise, I will have to wait for a new chance.
Congratulations Des, good job :)
At the moment I'm not willing to spend that much money on this record. I still have some leads to this whitelabel and it might be cheaper then. Otherwise, I will have to wait for a new chance.
Congratulations Des, good job :)
Posted by antz (to lazy to login)
- April 21, 2002, 05:01:53 PMFuck me (
Posted by Faust
- April 21, 2002, 01:37:44 AMoh christ:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=858592692&r=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=1019233256&indexURL=0&rd=1
please tell me this is a piss take? You guy are actually CRAZY!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=858592692&r=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=1019233256&indexURL=0&rd=1
please tell me this is a piss take? You guy are actually CRAZY!
Posted by juGe
- April 20, 2002, 02:15:40 PMCongratulations des.. you seem to be even madder than Arie 

Posted by des
- April 19, 2002, 08:26:28 PMhmmmmmm will look very nice in my collection 

Quote
This must be one of the rarest Prodigy releases. I've only ever seen or heard of it once, but right now it's up on ebay. I was just wondering; how many people here own it? and how much did you pay? The ebay one stands at
Posted by Arie
- April 16, 2002, 04:23:15 PMLike I already wrote:
Quote
Some people are willing to spend a small fortune on such an item, people like me ;)
Posted by Faust
- April 16, 2002, 04:13:42 PMhe he he... arievdw?
Neko was the first bidder too. And here's you making out it's not worth that much
Neko was the first bidder too. And here's you making out it's not worth that much

Posted by Faust
- April 16, 2002, 04:12:13 PMWell, it's over
Posted by Arie
- April 16, 2002, 10:48:58 AMReasonable would be if you would get it for free since it has been given away to a lot of people back in about 1993. Some people paid for it, but probably not more then $10. You can't really tell the value of a record. Some people are willing to spend a small fortune on such an item, people like me ;) I already own Earthbound 2 and Scienide, so this would be a welcome addition to my collection indeed :)
Posted by Faust
- April 16, 2002, 03:14:16 AMThis must be one of the rarest Prodigy releases. I've only ever seen or heard of it once, but right now it's up on ebay. I was just wondering; how many people here own it? and how much did you pay? The ebay one stands at
