Posted by espeeeeeeee
- February 03, 2002, 01:04:49 AMfake
Posted by LiamB
- February 02, 2002, 12:15:37 PMor maybe it's Prod's joke like Beastie's 'some old bulshit'?

Posted by warrior
- February 02, 2002, 01:51:37 AMPosted by ChemicaL_OnE
- January 14, 2002, 04:18:20 AMArie, oh please, pretty please, upload the "Benny Blanco" Live version so I can DL it. Mkay?
Muchos gracias.
Muchos gracias.
Posted by Arie
- January 10, 2002, 09:52:18 AMThe tracklisting is fake as you could have read. That almost most certainly means that the track is fake as well. And to be more precise, it is fake as confirmed by XL-Recordings ;)
Oh, and in the Collectors thread someone posted something about trading items. If you go to his or her web site you can see a 'scan' and tracklisting of No Souvenirs... We probably all remember Greg Bedwell with his made-up No Souvenirs? Well, that's what you will find on that persons web site! ;p As you can see, some people really believe everything they are told...!
Oh, and in the Collectors thread someone posted something about trading items. If you go to his or her web site you can see a 'scan' and tracklisting of No Souvenirs... We probably all remember Greg Bedwell with his made-up No Souvenirs? Well, that's what you will find on that persons web site! ;p As you can see, some people really believe everything they are told...!
Posted by Zed
- January 10, 2002, 09:07:07 AMyeh, i heard that stuff too... actually, i think it a fake... the guy couldn't get original track just because he could not. and anyway there is no prodigy sound in these 55 seconds...
Posted by ChemicaL_OnE
- January 10, 2002, 05:47:26 AMI just downloaded the 55 seconds of that guy that claims he has the whole track (and NO I dont mean that version which contains some psycho playing with his guitar and singing no souvenirs...no souvenirs..).
Anyone of you heard it perhaps? I listened to it and I dont know... maybe... could be... it's a little to dark for the Prodge but could be but it could also be some nut that played 3 notes on a piano and pushed some effects. I just dont know... thats why I'm asking for your opinions...
Anyone of you heard it perhaps? I listened to it and I dont know... maybe... could be... it's a little to dark for the Prodge but could be but it could also be some nut that played 3 notes on a piano and pushed some effects. I just dont know... thats why I'm asking for your opinions...

