Posted by baiL_
- December 07, 2001, 06:32:20 AMcheck out the vast collection of Prodigy "clothing" on this site... http://www.8ball.co.uk/8ball/index.html ...i'm sure it would help with winter coming up 'n' all 

Posted by Ekko
- December 05, 2001, 01:08:16 PMeBay, emp and so on.
You surely have some online-music-clothing shops in the UK.
Or else print you own. In music mags are ad's from shops too.
Good luck
You surely have some online-music-clothing shops in the UK.
Or else print you own. In music mags are ad's from shops too.
Good luck
Posted by Acid_Twin
- December 03, 2001, 04:34:56 PMWhere oh Where can I get:
1: Prodigy T-Shirts
2: Prodigy Posters
3: Video's of them Live
I wanna be walking around with that kick arse ant logo $
I've yet to see Prodigy live, something i really hope to do if they tour in the UK next year (BTW, i dont live too far from them, i r an essex lad! heh). So a video would be so elite, they are meant to put on one hell of a show!
Anyhow, if you know where i can get any of the above PLEASE let me know!
- Acid
1: Prodigy T-Shirts
2: Prodigy Posters
3: Video's of them Live
I wanna be walking around with that kick arse ant logo $

I've yet to see Prodigy live, something i really hope to do if they tour in the UK next year (BTW, i dont live too far from them, i r an essex lad! heh). So a video would be so elite, they are meant to put on one hell of a show!
Anyhow, if you know where i can get any of the above PLEASE let me know!
- Acid
