The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here


Post reply

The message has the following error or errors that must be corrected before continuing:
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.
Other options
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Topic summary

Posted by kenzie
 - July 15, 2002, 06:53:32 PM

Quote

and what
Posted by neko
 - July 14, 2002, 05:50:14 PM
they were good, better than beach rock... :)

Posted by Fakiri
 - July 14, 2002, 03:41:11 PM
 :-[

It sucked.....

they are getting really boring.....

they are doing almost the same stuff, and MC
Posted by evans
 - July 14, 2002, 03:31:13 PM
anyone record the show?? ?? ?? ??
Posted by Dust
 - July 14, 2002, 02:54:29 PM
Jep It was realy great,much better than the gig in Ostend.
They did't play Dust Yoself (atleast I think it was,correct me if I'm wrong), but I din't realy liked it that much.
I prefer Trigger and Nuclear.
They also played a fill I never heard before.
It was between Firestarter and Fuel My Fire... that one was REALY REALY COOL  8) 8)

Greetz Kenny

Posted by evans
 - July 14, 2002, 02:26:42 PM
WHO WENT LAST NIGHT AND WAS IT ANY GOOD
WHATS DUST YO SELF LIKE

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >