The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here


Post reply

The message has the following error or errors that must be corrected before continuing:
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.
Other options
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Topic summary

Posted by Ekko
 - November 28, 2001, 07:01:42 PM
Ok,* phheeuu* I thought they got damaged somehow...
My eMail-prog is betraying me from time to time.

At first it might be confusing, but you'll find your way into it and the you surely never want to change sequencer again.
Posted by fj
 - November 28, 2001, 05:05:58 AM
They were not fitting into my stuff. i could prob make them fit but not sure if i can be bothered right now.

Im keeping them as collector items (im not deleting them)

p.s Cubase is confusing



Posted by Ekko
 - November 26, 2001, 05:40:54 PM

Quote
Those sample u gave me Ekko wernt useable. Im still gonna keep them so it wasnt a waste of time.

Thanx
Posted by fj
 - November 26, 2001, 12:27:57 PM
Those sample u gave me Ekko wernt useable. Im still gonna keep them so it wasnt a waste of time.

Thanx  ;D
Posted by Arie
 - November 07, 2001, 09:56:46 AM
QuoteMindblowing Prodigy Network
Whats the url for that?
Point your browser at www.the-prodigy.org and go to the Links section there. I've collected the best links around which I could find. Visit all web sites mentioned :)
Posted by fj
 - November 07, 2001, 06:29:30 AM
127320842
Posted by Ekko
 - November 06, 2001, 01:55:43 PM
Okay, do you have ICQ or something? I don't want to split that all to make it fit into eMail-format.
Posted by fj
 - November 06, 2001, 01:40:15 AM

Quote

If you still need some then, I'll send you


 :)Year i would appricate that Ekko :)
 
[email protected]
Posted by fj
 - November 06, 2001, 01:25:59 AM
Mindblowing Prodigy Network

Whats the url for that?
Posted by Arie
 - November 05, 2001, 02:24:43 PM
Check out the Mindblowing Prodigy Network besides these pages, you can find a nice Sample section there.
Posted by Ekko
 - November 05, 2001, 01:08:05 PM
I got some, but you can easily search for the tracks itself and cut them out.

If you still need some then, I'll send you

Bye,
Ekko
Posted by fj
 - November 05, 2001, 10:42:47 AM
I mean just by them selves. im hoping to do a couple of remixes and i need the samples b4 i can really make some good shit (well thats the plan anyway)

If any1 can help cheers  ;D

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >