Posted by Brainwash
- June 10, 2003, 06:28:16 PMI am equipped with:
Hardwares
Roland MC-303
Roland Alpha Juno 2
Roland R-8 Drum Machine
Roland MC-50
Roland TB-303
Roland S-50
Roland MA-8 Micro Monitor
Softwares
Fruity Loops 3
Acid 4
Wavelab 4
Nuendo 1.6
Waves Gold Bundle
I know it is too late but i like to show off too, huehuhuehue.
Hi Ekko!
Could you explain how to run a MC-303 in Cubase or Nuendo? I connected them by MIDI cables through the joystick port. I can only sync my goovebox to the Fruity Loops.
Regards
Hardwares
Roland MC-303
Roland Alpha Juno 2
Roland R-8 Drum Machine
Roland MC-50
Roland TB-303
Roland S-50
Roland MA-8 Micro Monitor
Softwares
Fruity Loops 3
Acid 4
Wavelab 4
Nuendo 1.6
Waves Gold Bundle
I know it is too late but i like to show off too, huehuhuehue.
Hi Ekko!
Could you explain how to run a MC-303 in Cubase or Nuendo? I connected them by MIDI cables through the joystick port. I can only sync my goovebox to the Fruity Loops.
Regards
Posted by Jonathan Jeerapaet
- October 15, 2002, 04:56:54 AMmy complete setup: Roland W-30
Yamaha CS1X
Boss DR-202
Korg EM-1
Akai S20
Bring it back to hardware baby
Yamaha CS1X
Boss DR-202
Korg EM-1
Akai S20
Bring it back to hardware baby
Posted by Ekko
- October 10, 2002, 09:07:56 PMQuotei recently switched to Logic 5 Platinum from Cubase SX (Logic is much better, trust me. at least for me
Posted by SomewhatFragile
- October 07, 2002, 02:51:36 AMi recently switched to Logic 5 Platinum from Cubase SX (Logic is much better, trust me. at least for me
).
Logic 5 (and all vsts included in logic)
Pro 53 vst
Waldorf PPG
Waldorf Attack
Waldorf D-Pole
Reaktor (ocassionally)
Halion sampler vst
Reason 2.0
Ableton Live!
Nord MicroModular Hardware Synth (im so proud of my nord
)
).Logic 5 (and all vsts included in logic)
Pro 53 vst
Waldorf PPG
Waldorf Attack
Waldorf D-Pole
Reaktor (ocassionally)
Halion sampler vst
Reason 2.0
Ableton Live!
Nord MicroModular Hardware Synth (im so proud of my nord
)Posted by I use
- August 20, 2002, 02:11:52 AMOrion Pro soon to be Orion Platinum. tis like fruityloops and surports VSTi, Rewire and DX FX Plugins.
here's my site for my noise www.dr-ingredientz.i12.com
here's my site for my noise www.dr-ingredientz.i12.com
Posted by Ekko
- August 09, 2002, 01:24:17 AMQuote
I use (here it comes)
Steinberg Cubase SX
Steinberg Wavelab 3.0
Steinberg Halion
NI Reaktor 3.05
NI Absynth
NI FM7
NI B4
Waldorf Attack
Steinberg Model E
Propellerhead RB-338 Rebirth v2.0
Waves Renaissance Collection Native (to keep my Software warm!!)
NI 4 Control
Roland A33 Master Keyboard
Alesis RA 150 Amplifier
Yamaha NS-10m Studio Monitors
Alright, it's show off time, isn't it...? :-P
Here goes mine
Outboard:
Access Virus A 2.8
Novation BassStation Kb modified
Roland JD-990 with Asia expansion board
Moog Rogue
Boss SE-70
MOTU Micro Express
Midiman Delta 66
Yamaha PSS-51
Behringer Ultrapatch
Mackie CR-1604
Tannoy Reveal Active
Software:
Cubase SX on Win XP HE
WaveLab 3.0
Halion
Some Ohmboyz plugins
Most of the Waves stuff
Fruity Loops 3.0
Reaktor
Absynth
FM7
B4
Battery
Transformator
Traktor
SF. Noise Reduction
some Vocoders
ah, I don't know, I think I have all the important stuff you need to make music with way too much noise in it.
I try to scrap the software and get some good outboard stuff.
Posted by Kevin
- August 05, 2002, 04:24:31 PMI use (here it comes)
Steinberg Cubase SX
Steinberg Wavelab 3.0
Steinberg Halion
NI Reaktor 3.05
NI Absynth
NI FM7
NI B4
Waldorf Attack
Steinberg Model E
Propellerhead RB-338 Rebirth v2.0
Waves Renaissance Collection Native (to keep my Software warm!!)
NI 4 Control
Roland A33 Master Keyboard
Alesis RA 150 Amplifier
Yamaha NS-10m Studio Monitors
Steinberg Cubase SX
Steinberg Wavelab 3.0
Steinberg Halion
NI Reaktor 3.05
NI Absynth
NI FM7
NI B4
Waldorf Attack
Steinberg Model E
Propellerhead RB-338 Rebirth v2.0
Waves Renaissance Collection Native (to keep my Software warm!!)
NI 4 Control
Roland A33 Master Keyboard
Alesis RA 150 Amplifier
Yamaha NS-10m Studio Monitors

Posted by morphine
- June 26, 2002, 10:31:36 PMthere's something called audiowarez, you know 
let me know what you're looking for and maybe i can help you out, i've got lots of audioappz and could find more / quality releases of course are done by decent crackers like OXYGEN/PARADOX/ZONE etc
if you're interested in something just let me know [email protected]

let me know what you're looking for and maybe i can help you out, i've got lots of audioappz and could find more / quality releases of course are done by decent crackers like OXYGEN/PARADOX/ZONE etc
if you're interested in something just let me know [email protected]
Posted by Ekko
- December 17, 2001, 07:51:14 PMQuote
- Do you always use the drum edit to make your beats cos' I find it fuckin' uneasy to use.
- Ya know where I can find an online manual for cubase v.5?
That depends on the instrument, if you use your MC505, you surely want to get some beats out of it, so you'd have to deal with the drumeditor.
I do it this way, I use Fruity Loops for drumloops (editing and adding percussion or whatever it might need) and save as wave-file to later use it in Cubase.
Then I might add a single drumhit from my outboard-equipment
with the drumeditor (you're right, it's a bit uncomfy, but you'll get over it, since it offers you the best editing possibilitys. You can quantize for example, no can do in Fruity... (It's a damn, damn pity!)).
That's how it works best for me.
If you have a keyboard or synthie with a clavier, you can play
in the drums you want to sequence manually.
You can get a simple midi-kb for a hand full of bucks... really cheap, but you won't have any good functions. (You don't need most of them if you have Cubase.)
This way you can work like a drummer (okay, not really...),
it even gives your drumtracks "The Groove".
And if not...: Quantize. Humanize. Do whatever. There's plenty of stuff to brighten your drums or whatever you play in.
Your second question:
Dunno, I use a REGISTERED version. Ahem.
Maybe www.steinberg.net or ~.de
or try Morpheus / Kazaa / Google, I bet you're not the only one looking for it.
Or you d/l the programm completely new from Moorpheus / K.
but adding an "and manual" to the search-phrase or something like that.
Greets,
Ekko
Posted by thomas
- December 17, 2001, 06:03:57 PMekko,
I found a version of cubase v5 and I'm planning to use it as my main sequencer (instead of my shitty mc-505's)
I'm starting to learn the program but it's hard.
some questions?
- Do you always use the drum edit to make your beats cos' I find it fuckin' uneasy to use.
- Ya know where I can find an online manual for cubase v.5?
I found a version of cubase v5 and I'm planning to use it as my main sequencer (instead of my shitty mc-505's)
I'm starting to learn the program but it's hard.
some questions?
- Do you always use the drum edit to make your beats cos' I find it fuckin' uneasy to use.
- Ya know where I can find an online manual for cubase v.5?
Posted by Zed
- December 04, 2001, 09:41:38 PMwell, actually i can buy them, but i'm too lazy to go somewhere and pay money for something i can do by myself 
I took some Chinese video/audio cables, a big knife, and my favourite soldering iron, and some stuff, and made the cables that i need. actually it's unsual process for me.
here is some scheme of that bullshit :-)
http://tsd.urbankillah.com/temp/cables.gif

I took some Chinese video/audio cables, a big knife, and my favourite soldering iron, and some stuff, and made the cables that i need. actually it's unsual process for me.
here is some scheme of that bullshit :-)
http://tsd.urbankillah.com/temp/cables.gif
Posted by Ekko
- December 04, 2001, 07:34:57 PMOh, interesting, you made them by yourself?
How do you do that?
I wanted to buy some soon.
Seeya
How do you do that?
I wanted to buy some soon.
Seeya
Posted by Zed
- December 04, 2001, 06:15:15 PMhmm... your story is pretty weird Ekko 
dunno, i'm using Awe64 sound card and Sony MHC E60X mini hi-fi component system for amplification line signal, and i'm using olny screened cables, i made them myself btw
all that stuff works perfectly for a few years. and i'm sure it will works tomorrow too.
The only shit that i see all the time is software bugs!

dunno, i'm using Awe64 sound card and Sony MHC E60X mini hi-fi component system for amplification line signal, and i'm using olny screened cables, i made them myself btw
all that stuff works perfectly for a few years. and i'm sure it will works tomorrow too.The only shit that i see all the time is software bugs!
Posted by Ekko
- December 03, 2001, 03:46:22 PMLucky me, I don't have to deal with 8 Bit shit (although especially this stuff is very charming... But it's getting very modern again, so many artists use this Lofi sounds again, I'm getting sick of that).
While we're stuck at that theme, I have probs with the resolution, but as said, I think it's something to do with the A/D-shit. It's on card and the Power-supply seems to spread in unwished frequencies (electronicwise) and buggs the card. I hear that quite often, but the only thing you can do about that would be a cardchange or an extern power-supply.
Crap.
It's like wipe outs, you know? Where the samples in the curve wipe each other when you transform from a certain samplerate to a lower one and back. For transporting signals to the PC I've bought a real good A/D Converter, but ...grrrr.. it's conflicting with that p-supply.
I hate it, really hate it.
I just wanna make music. No more. If it weren't for all those cool plugins and stuff, I'd be a total hardware guy...
While we're stuck at that theme, I have probs with the resolution, but as said, I think it's something to do with the A/D-shit. It's on card and the Power-supply seems to spread in unwished frequencies (electronicwise) and buggs the card. I hear that quite often, but the only thing you can do about that would be a cardchange or an extern power-supply.
Crap.
It's like wipe outs, you know? Where the samples in the curve wipe each other when you transform from a certain samplerate to a lower one and back. For transporting signals to the PC I've bought a real good A/D Converter, but ...grrrr.. it's conflicting with that p-supply.
I hate it, really hate it.
I just wanna make music. No more. If it weren't for all those cool plugins and stuff, I'd be a total hardware guy...
Posted by Zed
- December 02, 2001, 01:38:28 PMwell, yeah, but a good interpolation helps a lot in mixing of low sample rate or 8 bit samples. if samples in high quality there is almost no any interpolation because there is nothing to interpolate, there are no big square shaped amplitudes.
for example 8 bit sound has got 256 steps amplitude, and when it plays in 16 bit mode without interpolation it sounds with quantum noise, because 16 bit has got 65536 steps amplitude, but if you play 16 bit sample in 16 bit output, there is can't be any quantum noise, because shape of an amplitude isn't changing.
but i should say that there is one more question - hardware interpolation, it pretty important thing as well.
for example 8 bit sound has got 256 steps amplitude, and when it plays in 16 bit mode without interpolation it sounds with quantum noise, because 16 bit has got 65536 steps amplitude, but if you play 16 bit sample in 16 bit output, there is can't be any quantum noise, because shape of an amplitude isn't changing.
but i should say that there is one more question - hardware interpolation, it pretty important thing as well.
Posted by Ekko
- December 01, 2001, 09:04:16 PMReally?
I use to interpolate Fruity L-waves with the common hermit curve, I tried to hear a difference between that and linear and sinc 64 / 256, but couldn't hear much. Well, I'm not doing too much with Fruity atm.
I try to make up a 'perfect' way mastering and mixing, you know, somekind of a sureshot...
Yeah, of course there is no thing like a "perfect way to mix and master", but anyway, it's a constant progress to indoctrinate your ear.
I use to interpolate Fruity L-waves with the common hermit curve, I tried to hear a difference between that and linear and sinc 64 / 256, but couldn't hear much. Well, I'm not doing too much with Fruity atm.
I try to make up a 'perfect' way mastering and mixing, you know, somekind of a sureshot...
Yeah, of course there is no thing like a "perfect way to mix and master", but anyway, it's a constant progress to indoctrinate your ear.
Posted by Zed
- December 01, 2001, 06:58:34 PMwell yeah, usually i'm recording in 44.1 khz mode, that's actually more than enough.
there is one more important thing - render interpolation. Sine interpolation is ok, but linear, for example, type gives little noisy sound, especially in using low sample rate samples or 8 bit samples...
but sometimes i like dirty sounds :-) even all the time.. hehe
there is one more important thing - render interpolation. Sine interpolation is ok, but linear, for example, type gives little noisy sound, especially in using low sample rate samples or 8 bit samples...
but sometimes i like dirty sounds :-) even all the time.. hehe
Posted by Ekko
- December 01, 2001, 06:03:45 PMHoho, yeah, I can imagine that...
Well, that's really high end, but I guess you never record in 96khz or? I seldomly even record in 48khz, I'm fine with 41 by now.
Plus, it comes to 41 after A/D Modifier again. But it's okay anyway.
Well, that's really high end, but I guess you never record in 96khz or? I seldomly even record in 48khz, I'm fine with 41 by now.
Plus, it comes to 41 after A/D Modifier again. But it's okay anyway.
Posted by Zed
- November 30, 2001, 11:04:39 PMWell, yeah, i always see my FT2 as secret weapon
hehe
sometimes, somebody asks me about what i'm using, and dialogue looks like:
somebody: man, what are you using for sequencing?
zed: FT2
somebody: what's that?
zed: a tracker
somebody: ah... tracker... erm... hmm... erm... cool...
it's pretty funny that the most peeps or don't know what's a tracker or just thinks that a low quality music toy...
but actually, i can save a module in very high quality... atm it's 4 channels (quadra), 32 bit (float) per channel, 48 khz.. or 96 khz, 24 bit...
not bad i guess...
hehesometimes, somebody asks me about what i'm using, and dialogue looks like:
somebody: man, what are you using for sequencing?
zed: FT2
somebody: what's that?
zed: a tracker
somebody: ah... tracker... erm... hmm... erm... cool...
it's pretty funny that the most peeps or don't know what's a tracker or just thinks that a low quality music toy...
but actually, i can save a module in very high quality... atm it's 4 channels (quadra), 32 bit (float) per channel, 48 khz.. or 96 khz, 24 bit...
not bad i guess...
Posted by Ekko
- November 30, 2001, 09:51:18 PMYeh, I used Ultratracker, my first music-software, I was so astonished by 'ALL THE POSSIBILITYS ULTRA TRACKER OFFERS THE CUSTOMER", but a couple of years later I discovered vertical scrolling sequencers and what should I say guys? I fell in love...
Trackers are often seen as childtoys, but only because every high-end studio is normally recording with Vert Sequencers and nobody's talking about them.
Most people don't know that some of the best musicians / producers (Squarepusher for example) are using trackers.
I see them as a kind of a secret weapon, if you know what I mean...
Seeya
Trackers are often seen as childtoys, but only because every high-end studio is normally recording with Vert Sequencers and nobody's talking about them.
Most people don't know that some of the best musicians / producers (Squarepusher for example) are using trackers.
I see them as a kind of a secret weapon, if you know what I mean...
Seeya
Posted by Zed
- November 29, 2001, 06:36:26 PMdunno guys, i've never used Cubase or windows based sequencers... I'm still using FT2! Just because I feel full control in there. Well, anyway, I'm gone into trackering since i'm 15...
there is some soft, that i'm using atm:
Acid 3 Pro
Sound Forge 5 + many DirectX plugins...
WavLab 3
Reaktor 3 + my own synths
Retro AS-1
it's the base.
p.s. but i should say that my modules became very big since i've started use loops, separated stereo 16 bit samples.
for example, carmen_queasy.xm is 58 megabytes
there is some soft, that i'm using atm:
Acid 3 Pro
Sound Forge 5 + many DirectX plugins...
WavLab 3
Reaktor 3 + my own synths
Retro AS-1
it's the base.
p.s. but i should say that my modules became very big since i've started use loops, separated stereo 16 bit samples.
for example, carmen_queasy.xm is 58 megabytes

Posted by Ekko
- November 28, 2001, 06:57:14 PMBest for beginners would be CubaSIS Audio (2.0?)
It's tight, small and understandable.
Or get Logic, it's good as well, but the war between Logic & Cubase users is a sort of a religious war. Both are good.
For mixing I recommend CD players nowadays, buy them, a CD writer and a mixer and you're set, vinyl is much too expensive and it's not worth using them to DJ and / or scratch, they'll sound muffy very soon. Plus, burning your own CD's is more easy than making your own dubplates... ;-)
It's tight, small and understandable.
Or get Logic, it's good as well, but the war between Logic & Cubase users is a sort of a religious war. Both are good.
For mixing I recommend CD players nowadays, buy them, a CD writer and a mixer and you're set, vinyl is much too expensive and it's not worth using them to DJ and / or scratch, they'll sound muffy very soon. Plus, burning your own CD's is more easy than making your own dubplates... ;-)
Posted by fj
- November 28, 2001, 02:18:52 AMQuote
I76Funk:
How is Atomix?
Did you make your mix with that program?
.
I didnt make my mix with that program (i used fruity) Its more for djing at a club you know gatecrasher, mos etc
No scraching yet but atomix 2.0 is about to come out i think so there might be a scraching feature
I was going to buy proper turntables but now i just might buy a laptop and use atomix to do gigs
Now i just need the cash
and oh year im looking to download cubase as we speak
What version would best suit a beginner
Posted by Ekko
- November 26, 2001, 05:29:23 PMOh Arie, if you still welcome links, I'd recommend you
http://www.samplenet.co.uk/CategoryDefault.asp?Category=Tutorials
(It's not really about getting software, but still very interesting. Good for figuring out what you need and which direction you wanna go, musically. After that, I'd suggest
a longer visit at Morpheus to get hold on the stuff.)
http://www.futuremusic.co.uk/hl_mmusic.asp
(see above)
And still the best sound-search-engine on the web:
www.findsounds.com
I76Funk:
How is Atomix?
Did you make your mix with that program?
I used to try something with Native Instruments Traktor, but it didn't pay off for me, don't like this fiddeling around with the mouse.
I can understand that people like that prog, but it's not very intuitive and it doesn't have that shine.
Btw., do you know Final Scratch?
Check out Finalscratch.com if you're interested
(and A DJ and rich).
Very strange, you get a little box, two Finalscratch-vinyls and software for your PC. You position your PC somewhere next to your turntables and connect that box to the mixer.
The cable-setup looks like following:
You get out of the turntables into the mixer, from there into the box, from there into the PC.
On the PC you have that software which can play mp3, wav, ogg, aiff - well, it plays nearly everything.
Place one or both red FS-vinyls on the turntable and the rest'll be MAGIC!
You can now DJ with your mp3's and everything that lies on your HD.
You can mix real vinyls into your own mp3-songs, you can add CD players to the setup, so you can mix with everything that's digital or analog.
Imagine that man! A human dream has come true.
The trick is, that this FS-vinyls are musically empty, but contain a signal that say the box behind the mixer what the needle is doing. So is the movement and speed of the needle copied to the PC and layered of the stuff you're playing there.
Amazing shit.
But I'm not goint to get that. I don't know what it is, but there's something I don't like about it.
I think it's too digital and new and commercial.
Better stay limited.
http://www.samplenet.co.uk/CategoryDefault.asp?Category=Tutorials
(It's not really about getting software, but still very interesting. Good for figuring out what you need and which direction you wanna go, musically. After that, I'd suggest
a longer visit at Morpheus to get hold on the stuff.)
http://www.futuremusic.co.uk/hl_mmusic.asp
(see above)
And still the best sound-search-engine on the web:
www.findsounds.com
I76Funk:
How is Atomix?
Did you make your mix with that program?
I used to try something with Native Instruments Traktor, but it didn't pay off for me, don't like this fiddeling around with the mouse.
I can understand that people like that prog, but it's not very intuitive and it doesn't have that shine.
Btw., do you know Final Scratch?
Check out Finalscratch.com if you're interested
(and A DJ and rich).
Very strange, you get a little box, two Finalscratch-vinyls and software for your PC. You position your PC somewhere next to your turntables and connect that box to the mixer.
The cable-setup looks like following:
You get out of the turntables into the mixer, from there into the box, from there into the PC.
On the PC you have that software which can play mp3, wav, ogg, aiff - well, it plays nearly everything.
Place one or both red FS-vinyls on the turntable and the rest'll be MAGIC!
You can now DJ with your mp3's and everything that lies on your HD.
You can mix real vinyls into your own mp3-songs, you can add CD players to the setup, so you can mix with everything that's digital or analog.
Imagine that man! A human dream has come true.
The trick is, that this FS-vinyls are musically empty, but contain a signal that say the box behind the mixer what the needle is doing. So is the movement and speed of the needle copied to the PC and layered of the stuff you're playing there.
Amazing shit.
But I'm not goint to get that. I don't know what it is, but there's something I don't like about it.
I think it's too digital and new and commercial.
Better stay limited.
Posted by Ekko
- November 26, 2001, 04:35:05 PMAdvantages in relation to what?
Fruity Loops?
Mhm, difficult to say I find, both have their own purpose, but I prefer Cubase because of the more tidy screen and because it's a sequencer, not a stepsequencer.
It's important to leave the rhythmic pattern from time to time, that's not possible with Fruity. (Okay, it IS possible, but you won't need to remain on the envelopes, you have to deal with them if you want to get out of the stepmeasure.)
Beside, you have VST(2)-instruments. There are plenty of great instruments out there, for Fruity you just have plugins and in-build synthies (which are all a tad to simple and dull, I think...).
Cubase offers good audio-editing tools from the start, although I think Logic is more clever when it comes to standard audio-processing things. But Logic isn't my type, to be honest, it still is a tad to strange for my taste (the saving-structure for songs & plugins & co is VERY silly.)
Also, Cubase' Mastering-section is top notch, plus you have build in dynamic-editing tools and an EQ, although the compressor is a bit simple. But it hits.
Man, you better check it out yourself, there's too much to tell you about it.
You'll need some time, make yourself a huge bottle of Citrustea (you know, this instant-type, mhhhm!), lock the door and sit down with a nice spliff while playing with the prog.
That's the ULTIMATE way of learning how to write music.
It always worx.
Fruity Loops?
Mhm, difficult to say I find, both have their own purpose, but I prefer Cubase because of the more tidy screen and because it's a sequencer, not a stepsequencer.
It's important to leave the rhythmic pattern from time to time, that's not possible with Fruity. (Okay, it IS possible, but you won't need to remain on the envelopes, you have to deal with them if you want to get out of the stepmeasure.)
Beside, you have VST(2)-instruments. There are plenty of great instruments out there, for Fruity you just have plugins and in-build synthies (which are all a tad to simple and dull, I think...).
Cubase offers good audio-editing tools from the start, although I think Logic is more clever when it comes to standard audio-processing things. But Logic isn't my type, to be honest, it still is a tad to strange for my taste (the saving-structure for songs & plugins & co is VERY silly.)
Also, Cubase' Mastering-section is top notch, plus you have build in dynamic-editing tools and an EQ, although the compressor is a bit simple. But it hits.
Man, you better check it out yourself, there's too much to tell you about it.
You'll need some time, make yourself a huge bottle of Citrustea (you know, this instant-type, mhhhm!), lock the door and sit down with a nice spliff while playing with the prog.
That's the ULTIMATE way of learning how to write music.
It always worx.
Posted by fj
- November 26, 2001, 12:31:31 PMOn another note for live mixing i use Atomix. this programs makes dj mixing child play.
I love it i love it i love it
I love it i love it i love it

Posted by fj
- November 26, 2001, 12:29:17 PMIve never used cubase. what are the advantages?
Posted by Arie
- November 21, 2001, 10:17:26 AMWave Studio, best freeware in the world 
As for all the software, I found some things back the same day I posted that message. But links are still welcome

As for all the software, I found some things back the same day I posted that message. But links are still welcome

Posted by Ekko
- November 19, 2001, 05:49:17 PMAhem.
There were rumors about a certain search engine, it was called the "Hell!-Get-me-a-load-of-fucking-illegal-music-shit!-engine-of-doom", but unfortunately it never saw the daylight.
So I'd recommend Morpheus / Kazaa (the same), you can get all the 'big' progs there.
Most of the stuff mentioned here is avaible there.
Good luck.
Oh, sorry, I just have to do it
AHAHAHAHAAAA, WAVE STUDIO! Mwuhahahahahahahaa......
There were rumors about a certain search engine, it was called the "Hell!-Get-me-a-load-of-fucking-illegal-music-shit!-engine-of-doom", but unfortunately it never saw the daylight.
So I'd recommend Morpheus / Kazaa (the same), you can get all the 'big' progs there.
Most of the stuff mentioned here is avaible there.
Good luck.
Oh, sorry, I just have to do it
AHAHAHAHAAAA, WAVE STUDIO! Mwuhahahahahahahaa......
Posted by Arie
- November 19, 2001, 12:22:57 PMSome software which I use and used to use. I lost some due to hard disk formats without burning backups... oops ;)
- Cool Edit Pro (used to use Cool Edit 2000)
- Fruity Loops (lost mine, now looking for a new one)
- Fast Tracker
- Impulse Tracker
- Gold Wave
- Wave Studio
- Cubasis (see Fruity Loops)
- Cubase (see Fruity Loops... again)
- Some Roland software (lost it too)
- Buzz
- Close To The Edit (lost it as well... always thought the title of the software reminded me of the A.O.N. ;)
Anyone who could direct me to websites for 'free' software? I'm looking for the ones mentioned above as well as Cubasis Notation, a good drum machine, other good software, et cetera?
- Cool Edit Pro (used to use Cool Edit 2000)
- Fruity Loops (lost mine, now looking for a new one)
- Fast Tracker
- Impulse Tracker
- Gold Wave
- Wave Studio
- Cubasis (see Fruity Loops)
- Cubase (see Fruity Loops... again)
- Some Roland software (lost it too)
- Buzz
- Close To The Edit (lost it as well... always thought the title of the software reminded me of the A.O.N. ;)
Anyone who could direct me to websites for 'free' software? I'm looking for the ones mentioned above as well as Cubasis Notation, a good drum machine, other good software, et cetera?
