Posted by fj
- January 22, 2002, 06:28:24 AMlol
Posted by Ekko
- January 21, 2002, 05:02:30 PM..ank .ou !
Aik, Interference!
Aik, Interference!
Posted by fj
- January 21, 2002, 10:23:27 AM^^^ a simple thank you would of been nice but NO!!!
Posted by fj
- January 18, 2002, 07:51:21 AMYou all going to love me
I HAVE ATOMIX 2.0
http://www.thepope.cjb.net
enjoy
p.s you need both the crack and the keygen (the crack just turns the trial into the full) and you still need to enter a reg
and smack my bitch up is 136.3 bpm
I HAVE ATOMIX 2.0
http://www.thepope.cjb.net
enjoy
p.s you need both the crack and the keygen (the crack just turns the trial into the full) and you still need to enter a reg
and smack my bitch up is 136.3 bpm
Posted by fj
- December 16, 2001, 11:14:20 AMQuote
Has anyone got atomix v2?
Jus' wondering
Year im after that myself but its only just came out so we have to play the waiting game..................
I hate waiting
Posted by Zed
- December 16, 2001, 01:53:06 AMQuote
I agree!!!
of course, you speak russain, as i remember

Posted by PoisoN
- December 15, 2001, 03:49:43 PMQuoteI agree!!!
p.s. sometimes russian language is soooo f**kin useful!!! ;-)
Posted by Inflicted
- December 14, 2001, 01:57:52 PMHas anyone got atomix v2? 
Jus' wondering

Jus' wondering
Posted by fj
- December 14, 2001, 10:28:18 AMI have the atomixmp3 1.12 patch (makes the demo full) and if u ask nicely i will give it to u! ill add u to my icq list
Posted by Ekko
- December 14, 2001, 01:47:27 AMCasey, I didn't mean it like that, and here are no guidelines (hope so), & as I wrote, I offer my help as well.
Dunno why it came out a bit rude, it wasn't meant to be.
Let's just do Equ talk in the related section and everything will be just unbelievable wonderful.
Dunno why it came out a bit rude, it wasn't meant to be.
Let's just do Equ talk in the related section and everything will be just unbelievable wonderful.
Posted by Casey(Reous
- December 14, 2001, 01:29:16 AMIf you don't like my posting, don't reply to it. You don't have to be a dick about it. I didn't know there were posting guidelines. And I'm sorry I'm not as internet savvy as you are.
I'm sorry geeze.
Thank you, to all you decent helpful people.

I'm sorry geeze.
Thank you, to all you decent helpful people.

Posted by Zed
- December 13, 2001, 08:34:17 PMEkko, forgive him 

Posted by Ekko
- December 13, 2001, 07:58:11 PMIs it just me?
I mean, I use cracked and patched software as well, you know that, but it's just a tad annoying to see a new members first message that begins with 'I need this & that, where can I get'
I'm not denying help in that direction, but this is NOT a forum where you quite 'officially' ask for stuff in the first line, also better go to another section if you have to ask. (Equipment, as Arie suggested, would be fitting.)
And really, it's so extremely easy to get those programs, I mean - Cubase, are you kidding? You can d/l that everywhere.
Try out Kazaa / Morpheus and you'll get what you (don't) deserve
I mean, I use cracked and patched software as well, you know that, but it's just a tad annoying to see a new members first message that begins with 'I need this & that, where can I get'
I'm not denying help in that direction, but this is NOT a forum where you quite 'officially' ask for stuff in the first line, also better go to another section if you have to ask. (Equipment, as Arie suggested, would be fitting.)
And really, it's so extremely easy to get those programs, I mean - Cubase, are you kidding? You can d/l that everywhere.
Try out Kazaa / Morpheus and you'll get what you (don't) deserve
Posted by Zed
- December 13, 2001, 06:14:53 PMoh yeah... i forgot....
there are some base directX plugins...
http://www.permonline.ru/%7Esitnikov/acid_fx/fx1.ziphttp://www.permonline.ru/%7Esitnikov/acid_fx/fx2.zip
http://www.permonline.ru/%7Esitnikov/acid_fx/fx3.zip
^^^^
it's not just for acid, it's in general directX plugins..
and some more
http://mnemonic.nizhny.ru/download.cgi
p.s. sometimes russian language is soooo f**kin useful!!! ;-)
there are some base directX plugins...
http://www.permonline.ru/%7Esitnikov/acid_fx/fx1.ziphttp://www.permonline.ru/%7Esitnikov/acid_fx/fx2.zip
http://www.permonline.ru/%7Esitnikov/acid_fx/fx3.zip
^^^^
it's not just for acid, it's in general directX plugins..
and some more
http://mnemonic.nizhny.ru/download.cgi
p.s. sometimes russian language is soooo f**kin useful!!! ;-)
Posted by Zed
- December 13, 2001, 05:26:30 PMhttp://www.permonline.ru/%7Esitnikov/soft/acidpro3.zip
http://www.permonline.ru/%7Esitnikov/soft/retro.zippretty cool analogue synth
http://www.permonline.ru/%7Esitnikov/soft/soundforge5.zip
http://www.permonline.ru/%7Esitnikov/soft/reaktor304.zipthat's cutted version of reaktor, i.e. without macroses, instuments and ensembles. actually that stuff you may take from reaktor 2, it should work
http://www.permonline.ru/%7Esitnikov/soft/rubber.ziprubber duck - classic acid synthesis.
http://www.permonline.ru/%7Esitnikov/soft/rebirth.zipclassic synthesis too
http://www.permonline.ru/%7Esitnikov/soft/flp3full.zipfruty loops.. erm.. fruty loops 3...
http://www.citenet.net/noise/it/it214v3.zipimpulse tracker
for other stuff check
http://www.soundtrackers.de/
good luck
p.s. http://t-s-d.narod.ru/god_i_luv_this_cd.gif
http://www.permonline.ru/%7Esitnikov/soft/retro.zippretty cool analogue synth
http://www.permonline.ru/%7Esitnikov/soft/soundforge5.zip
http://www.permonline.ru/%7Esitnikov/soft/reaktor304.zipthat's cutted version of reaktor, i.e. without macroses, instuments and ensembles. actually that stuff you may take from reaktor 2, it should work
http://www.permonline.ru/%7Esitnikov/soft/rubber.ziprubber duck - classic acid synthesis.
http://www.permonline.ru/%7Esitnikov/soft/rebirth.zipclassic synthesis too
http://www.permonline.ru/%7Esitnikov/soft/flp3full.zipfruty loops.. erm.. fruty loops 3...
http://www.citenet.net/noise/it/it214v3.zipimpulse tracker
for other stuff check
http://www.soundtrackers.de/
good luck
p.s. http://t-s-d.narod.ru/god_i_luv_this_cd.gif
Posted by Arie
- December 13, 2001, 01:01:26 PMQuoteWhy post warez requests here? This is not the right web site for this. If you would have posted this under the Equipment section you would have been better off I would say.
Can anybody help me find the following programs for FREE?
Also, Fast Tracker, Impulse Tracker and Wave Studio are freeware. Use a Search Engine. You know, you type in a word or sentence and you get back some relevant links to web sites - S e a r c h E n g i n e? *sigh*
Posted by Inflicted
- December 13, 2001, 10:41:10 AMI have atomixmp3 V1.12 Full Version (not cracked) but i cant remember the site i got it from. Try emailing [email protected] as he was the one who cracked it.
Posted by Casey(Repus)
- December 13, 2001, 02:25:17 AMCan anybody help me find the following programs for FREE?
Acid 3 Pro
Atomix
Cool Edit
Cubase
Fast Tracker
Final Scratch
Fruity L.3
Impulse Tracker
Reaktor 3
Wave Studio
My ICQ number is 15526147
Also; I registered under the name Repus and it keeps on logging me out, I can post under that name or change the profile or anything.
Acid 3 Pro
Atomix
Cool Edit
Cubase
Fast Tracker
Final Scratch
Fruity L.3
Impulse Tracker
Reaktor 3
Wave Studio
My ICQ number is 15526147
Also; I registered under the name Repus and it keeps on logging me out, I can post under that name or change the profile or anything.
