The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here


Post reply

The message has the following error or errors that must be corrected before continuing:
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.
Other options
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Topic summary

Posted by Lasssa
 - March 02, 2004, 11:44:09 PM
I've only heard 'my law', and it's quite good.
Posted by Anubis
 - February 20, 2004, 07:52:50 PM
yo juge,
I got their album I love the song my law, it kicks ass. Seen there site yet, theyve been inspired by prodigy....good stuff.

Dont live in the UK though
Posted by juGe
 - November 10, 2003, 07:02:48 PM
As a info I let you know:

A Finnish band VELCRA will have a tour in UK with Breed77 during November!

Here are the tourdates:

Tue 11.11.03 Barfly, Liverpool
Wed 12.11.03 King Tut's, Glasgow
Thu 13.11.03 New Roscoe, Leeds
Fri 14.11.03 Bradford
Sat 15.11.03 University, Manchester
Sun 16.11.03 Adelphi, Hull
Mon 17.11.03 Soundhouse, Colchester
Tue 18.11.03 Underworld, London
Wed 19.11.03 The Robin, Wolverhampton
Fri 20.11.03 York
Sat 21.11.03 Buckley
Mon 23.11.03 The Fez, Sheffield

Here is a tour flyer:
http://www.xtaster.co.uk/projects/velcra/images/BREED77TOURADupdate.jpg

If you are not yet familiar with this great finnish industrial band I really suggest you to check them out. More info can be found from www.velcra.com.

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >