The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here


Post reply

The message has the following error or errors that must be corrected before continuing:
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.
Other options
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Topic summary

Posted by Zed
 - July 04, 2002, 12:08:54 PM

Quote
That's exactly what i'm talkin about! No one will reply to anything! untill they catch somethin the other person said or said it wrong just to CORRECT THEM! what the hell? i asked for the Track's opinion's not the corrections!
Posted by kenzie
 - July 04, 2002, 09:57:22 AM
heh heh he heh heh ... this thread is humorous at 7:30 in the fucking morning...w0rk is b0ll0x

fuck shit punk shit fuck ( or what did keeti say? )
Posted by Firestarter
 - July 04, 2002, 04:49:27 AM
That's exactly what i'm talkin about! No one will reply to anything! untill they catch somethin the other person said or said it wrong just to CORRECT THEM! what the hell? i asked for the Track's opinion's not the corrections!  >:(
Posted by Zed
 - July 04, 2002, 01:25:32 AM

Quotethanks man!
IIRC it's not a "man", it's "woman"... erm.., *cough*...

actually, that's a pretty big imperfection of english language, you can't get you talking to a girl until she scream "i'm female, god damn ya!"... that's awful for a cybersex... you can't be sure it's a girl...
Posted by Firestarter
 - July 04, 2002, 01:42:23 AM
Well...now there's a person who replied at least! thanks man! Psykosonik is a good band, but I've heard of Panik Kontrol only its the coolest trakc ever!
Posted by MAD_4_IT
 - June 17, 2002, 01:21:30 AM
i have heared of em some where but  dont really know of em they r supposed 2 be good i think i read it in a mag u must have gr8 taste
Posted by Firestarter
 - June 02, 2002, 04:38:56 AM
 :o You will not believe me until u hear this "AWESOME, SIMPLY AMAZING, GREAT!, SWEET, COOL" track! that is by Psykosonik i don't know guys if you've ever heard of this techno band (or solo, i don't know) but If you have ever heard of this track....Panik Control you'll know what i'm talkin about! that track is SO AMAZING! It's fast, and that temple synth is so sweet! I just got this track downloaded like an hour ago and i love every second of it! and I'm not affraid to say this, but as much as I love Prodigy, I think Liam would never think of makin such a sweet 'techno track' as psykosonik maybe I'm overreacting, maybe i love it too much....But I think it's best 'techno' track I've heard so far....

Psykosonik - Panik Control

Post your opinions!

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >