The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here


Post reply

The message has the following error or errors that must be corrected before continuing:
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.
Other options
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Topic summary

Posted by des
 - May 21, 2002, 08:15:50 PM
hey I know eminems toons are all about his lyrical content, but to me it just sound like purple hills, cant say im the biggest eminem fan
Posted by BiG-BoB
 - May 21, 2002, 06:26:54 PM

Quote
Although I'm not really into Eminem normally, I must say that I like his new single a lot. It's called Without Me and it's worth a listen I think. Also, the video is great. Really funny if you ask me.

Eminem is 'aight...what a wigger though!!  :o
Posted by Arie
 - May 21, 2002, 10:53:26 AM
Another one, Tigo & Zyntherium - Sunglasses At Night. Sounds nice. Heard it twice now. I hope I spelled Zyntherium or something right though ;)
Posted by juGe
 - May 17, 2002, 09:32:58 PM
My top 5 tunes at the moment are..

DJ Shadow - Lonely Soul
Nils Petter Molvaer - Sether (Funkst
Posted by Arie
 - May 15, 2002, 01:16:05 PM
Although I'm not really into Eminem normally, I must say that I like his new single a lot. It's called Without Me and it's worth a listen I think. Also, the video is great. Really funny if you ask me.

Quote
Yes, this looks like a job for me
so everybody just follow me
cause we need a little controvercy
cause it feels so empty without me
And he makes fun of artists like Moby too this time, saying that no one listens to techno ;)
Posted by Arie
 - May 14, 2002, 09:55:01 AM
It seems like I do have a party track at the moment. From Dutch soil I bring you Ferry Corsten - Punk ;) Very nice melody, changing beats, dancy. Video isn't the best though, but neither is Shy FX's I think.
Posted by Zed
 - May 13, 2002, 09:19:41 PM
ah... parties.... i remember my school's new year party 1996-97.... it was end of december'96, me and Smith were dj's over there. the party seemed was usual, we had to play some pop-dance shit and at some moment we got sick and started to play Slayer&Atari Teenage Riot - I wanna die (no remorse) from Spawn soundtrack... ah, that tune rocks, mad beat and fuckin hard guitars... we rocked, but the party was ruined, because the people just didn't know how to react, someone just left the party, someone just stopped to move and watched to around... funny like hell... actually, there is should be some school video arichives with that party... it could be great to check it out again... ah... what a time it was!...
Posted by kenzie
 - May 13, 2002, 08:15:17 PM
anyone heard Capone's 'Japan'
now that is a wicked tune
it's at breakbeat.co.uk i thinks
Posted by Ekko
 - May 13, 2002, 05:30:29 PM
Sorry if this seems silly, but I just have to tell you what tunes I think are the greates party smashers of all time.
This is also backed up by lots of sunny mooded people knowing the tracks inside out and still loving them:

Thievery Corporation - Libanese Blond
More Rockers - Million Zillion Billion (or something like that)
Die Moulinettes - Herr Rossi sucht das Gl
Posted by des
 - May 13, 2002, 03:51:22 PM
yep thats the one arie, has a latino hook in it, its very nice indeed......lately im starting to sway back into drum N bass mode
Posted by Arie
 - May 13, 2002, 03:02:57 PM
Heard it once on MTV or something and if I remember correctly it sounded nice. Isn't it the video a bit darkish, a dance floor, three or four men with three or four women? Some reflecting paint too if I remember correctly.

My favorite party tune? Don't think I have one really ;)
Posted by des
 - May 13, 2002, 02:41:56 PM
Ok any club ive went to over the two months are playing shy Fx's 'shake your body' me personally I luv it.....


whats your Fav party tune?

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >