Posted by Zed
- May 20, 2002, 01:15:50 AMQuoteyeh, i wish i could... the problem is if i write something and the t-short got dirt and stinks or something, then i'll have to wash it and that will ruins my inscription.. anyway i've got disgusting handwriting... when i was in school teachers hated me for that, ya know, all letters are always looks different... it just hurts eyes, that's why i have not written anything for few last years, i'm using keyboard and notepad or word instead...
I like that with the ICQ-number... Why don't you just write it on a white shirt? It'll get a nice nasty taste when written by yourself in wry fonts.
Posted by Ekko
- May 19, 2002, 04:53:36 PMI like that with the ICQ-number... Why don't you just write it on a white shirt? It'll get a nice nasty taste when written by yourself in wry fonts.
@ T-shirt-hell I especially liked the one saying 'tight', displaying a small flower... Yeah, I know, this a bit proletario-like and silly... but it's nice offending and it matches my humor. Baaah.
Oh Oh, or the one saying 'I fucked the girl in Hanson'... ts...
@ T-shirt-hell I especially liked the one saying 'tight', displaying a small flower... Yeah, I know, this a bit proletario-like and silly... but it's nice offending and it matches my humor. Baaah.
Oh Oh, or the one saying 'I fucked the girl in Hanson'... ts...
Posted by Zed
- May 19, 2002, 01:35:10 AMpretty cute...
damn, i wanna t-short with my icq number infront of it and with "here could be your advertisement" behind.
or "zed is alive, baby, zed is alive..."
dunno... too many of ideas...
damn, i wanna t-short with my icq number infront of it and with "here could be your advertisement" behind.
or "zed is alive, baby, zed is alive..."
dunno... too many of ideas...
Posted by Ekko
- May 18, 2002, 11:22:23 PM... the probably fanciest T-shirt-ordering-site ever
If you're easily offended, then please check out:
http://www.tshirthell.com
...NOT!
If you're easily offended, then please check out:
http://www.tshirthell.com
...NOT!
