Posted by CHOOCHOOKAKA!
- August 16, 2002, 06:55:23 AM1) TFOTL
2) Jilted
3) Experience

2) Jilted
3) Experience

Posted by Micha
- June 21, 2002, 11:31:54 AM1)MFTJG
2)Experience
3)FOTL
2)Experience
3)FOTL
Posted by One_Man_Army
- June 19, 2002, 10:43:02 PM1) FOTL
2) MFTJG
3) EXP
2) MFTJG
3) EXP
Posted by Arie
- May 28, 2002, 10:07:29 PMIt's a very, very hard choice for me too. I change opinions every once and a while too really ;) I would say that I prefer MFTJG at the moment, with on a second place TPE and on the third place TFOTL. But I might change my opinion again tomorrow...
Posted by BigAlex
- May 28, 2002, 09:38:02 PM1) FOTL
2) MFTJG
3) EXP

2) MFTJG
3) EXP

Posted by paulbi1
- May 28, 2002, 03:17:36 PMhmmm,
1. MFTJG(its the narcotic suite that gets the slight edge)
2. FOTL
3. EXPERIENCE

paulo b
1. MFTJG(its the narcotic suite that gets the slight edge)
2. FOTL
3. EXPERIENCE

paulo b
Posted by kenzie
- May 27, 2002, 10:46:20 PMdammit
Posted by Ekko
- May 27, 2002, 10:40:26 PMOh, sorry dude.
I'll fix it:
1) FOTL MFTJG EXP
2) Dirtchamber
3) WEL
I'll fix it:
1) FOTL MFTJG EXP
2) Dirtchamber
3) WEL
Posted by kenzie
- May 27, 2002, 10:10:42 PMhey Ekko aren't you just avoiding the question there?


Posted by Ekko
- May 26, 2002, 03:17:33 AM1)FOTL MFTJG EXP
2) ?
3) ?
2) ?
3) ?
Posted by DENOX
- May 26, 2002, 01:51:33 AM1) Experience
2) MFTJG
3) FOTL
Respect.DENOX
2) MFTJG
3) FOTL
Respect.DENOX
Posted by evans
- May 25, 2002, 11:49:52 PMin that exact same order
bye

bye

Posted by kenzie
- May 25, 2002, 11:12:19 PMthis could have been done before i don't know but anyway if you had to say which one of the albums was the best what would you say:
1) FOTL
2) Experience
3) MFTJG
it's hard but that's my choice...i know a LOt of u won't agree on MFTJG coming last...
1) FOTL
2) Experience
3) MFTJG
it's hard but that's my choice...i know a LOt of u won't agree on MFTJG coming last...

