The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here


Post reply

The message has the following error or errors that must be corrected before continuing:
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.
Other options
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Topic summary

Posted by miwant
 - May 16, 2002, 05:36:16 PM
what about '5 years later' or
'how to become old and stay young'
Posted by rythm X
 - May 16, 2002, 01:32:17 PM
New title: Fat of The Land II: Rip - The Prodigy 1991 - 2002
Posted by what_evil_lurks
 - April 15, 2002, 06:51:28 PM
FUCK, I MEANT

DELAYED ALBUM.


but greatest hits would be nice though...
Posted by what_evil_lurks
 - April 15, 2002, 06:49:52 PM
I'd call it:DELAYED ALBUM. (it it happens to be released someday in this decade) 8)
Posted by techno4yourhead
 - March 13, 2002, 07:59:41 PM
lol
Posted by antz (too lazy to login)
 - March 12, 2002, 06:14:58 PM
Hows about 'Greatest Hits' & not bother with the new material?
Posted by neko
 - March 12, 2002, 02:51:44 AM

Quote
Ok, so, we all agree that the "aono" is a working title. Right?
Posted by neko
 - March 12, 2002, 02:49:51 AM

Quote
It wasn't officially confirmed so maybe it was just a rumor... anyway many magazines etc used that in their articles..

i have a TV interview from australia in Jan 97 where they are asked about that and they are making fun about that 'Year 2000' title. Keith says something like 'if anyone who is into the band think we are going to call the new album 'year 2000' or 'mindblower' then they dont know us'.

so i guess it was just the press then ...
Posted by techno4yourhead
 - January 28, 2002, 11:29:34 PM
It will be called "I Wish I Could Still Write Good Tunes Like I Used To, I Wish I Had Never Written That Stupid Firestarter And Let My Dancer Sing, As That Was Obviously The Point Where I 'Jumped The Shark'."

Actually perhaps it will be caled "Jumping The Shark"
Ya never know!!
Posted by ChemicaL
 - January 28, 2002, 07:57:57 AM

Quote
It wasn't officially confirmed so maybe it was just a rumor... anyway many magazines etc used that in their articles..

Yeah, well, we all know how the journalists are keeping in touch with the officials.

later...
Posted by Breathe_with_me
 - January 27, 2002, 10:31:30 PM

Quote
Sinking boat....(joke)

 ;D
How about "Forever" or "Never"?
Posted by juGe
 - January 27, 2002, 07:37:54 PM
It wasn't officially confirmed so maybe it was just a rumor... anyway many magazines etc used that in their articles..
Posted by ChemicaL
 - January 27, 2002, 06:10:46 PM
Juge, correct me if I'm wrong, but, are you sure that was the working title for TFOTL? Cause I think it was only a rumour. If it's officially confirmed, then please, correct me.

later...
Posted by juGe
 - January 27, 2002, 02:38:02 PM
I think it can be still aono.. It's a good title for the album. But think about that the working title for fotl was "Year 2000" ;D that was too lame :D
Posted by PoisoN
 - January 27, 2002, 01:57:16 PM
Sinking boat....(joke)
Posted by ChemicaL
 - January 27, 2002, 11:36:03 AM
Ok, so, we all agree that the "aono" is a working title. Right?  ::)

Anyway, use your imagination and write what would you like the new album to be called.

I dont have a suggestion yet... oh, wait, I got one: The Three Musketeers?  ;D

later...

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >