The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here


Post reply

The message has the following error or errors that must be corrected before continuing:
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.
Other options
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Topic summary

Posted by warrior
 - January 22, 2002, 05:31:58 AM
 ::)
Posted by Ekko
 - November 12, 2001, 04:28:15 PM
Okay, I'll send you some
Posted by Spaceboy
 - November 12, 2001, 01:46:30 PM
Hi EKKO,

pls i need some pictures because im czech writter of music studios.....

Sori I dont speak english verz well...

Than you
Posted by Ekko
 - November 09, 2001, 06:03:45 PM
Or hey, Spaceboy, was that a question if anyone 'Want to have them' or you 'want to have some from anyone' ?

If the first is the case, I'm totally in.
If not, I'm too
Posted by Ekko
 - November 09, 2001, 06:01:37 PM
Oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah, man, you have NO idea how much I was seeking for those...

The only one's I've got are the one from the TFOTL-Book and the coop with 3D and one where Liam is doing some commercial for the Korg Prophecy. I think. Maybe there are two or three more, but they all are not showing very much of the Dirtchamber, so if ANYONE HAS PIC's, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! (Arie...??? *blink blink* Can you help us out...?)

My, that topic exhausted me.

Posted by Spaceboy
 - November 09, 2001, 09:49:01 AM
Hi,

please wanna some pictures od LIAM HOWLETT STUDIO ?

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >