Posted by Stuff
- May 10, 2004, 01:06:47 PMNevermind.. I saw your post on BK Forum. (don't know if i concider myself an idiot tho) 

Posted by Stuff
- May 10, 2004, 12:25:47 PMDo you have one Arie?
I thought there were only one around, then this can't be the real mask from the cover?
I don't know if i will place another bid, it might be in pieces when arriving..
I thought there were only one around, then this can't be the real mask from the cover?
I don't know if i will place another bid, it might be in pieces when arriving..
Posted by Arie
- May 10, 2004, 10:56:12 AMCurrent price is 56 Pounds Sterling... and that for a promotional shop item of which there are quite a few around... Crazy...
:-/
:-/Posted by DMOGRP
- May 05, 2004, 11:22:20 PMHi, impressive site for all followers of the Prodigy. I have a RARE peice of Jilted Generation material for sale on ebay.
Have a look and happy bidding!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2334&it em=3813338615
Have a look and happy bidding!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2334&it em=3813338615
