The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here


Post reply

The message has the following error or errors that must be corrected before continuing:
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.
Other options
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Topic summary

Posted by dj_diesel
 - March 29, 2003, 03:10:30 AM
Hey everyone,

I recently won the "Win Maxim's Coat" contest. Along with it I recieved an autographed photo of the band and a Prodigy T-Shirt. I'm pretty much satisfied with the t-shirt and photo so I'm trying to sell the coat to some truly die-hard fan out there. It's the coat that was featured in Maxim's "Carmen Queasy" video. I'm not selling it off cheap so don't waste your time if you don't have cash.

This is an extremely rare prodigy collector's item!!! It is ONE-OF-A-KIND!!!! It was made for Maxim so he could wear it just for the video!

Peace

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >