The Prodigy Sticker Set
Show your support with The Prodigy Stickers

Order here


Post reply

The message has the following error or errors that must be corrected before continuing:
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.
Other options
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Topic summary

Posted by Clint Johnson
 - December 10, 2003, 10:07:11 PM
Wow, I have the box set, minus the cool nose ring(that I would never wear).  The coolest part about it is deffinitely the One Love ring, and I've got a major crush on the black felt box that the singles are in.  I found this item at my local Wherehouse Music, in Oklahoma about 2 years ago.  The outer box was all mest up, and I only had to shell out 38 us dollars for it.  Pretty rad if you ask me.  Another one of my favorites is music for the jilted generation cd, canadian, on XL only.  By the way, my box is number 282.
Posted by mindblow_
 - June 29, 2002, 12:05:10 PM
ha. same here. I actually found the Avex Trax 2CD edition of Jilted in Oxford from Virgin Magastore back in 1998. and it wasn't cheap.
Posted by Arie
 - June 17, 2002, 10:56:37 AM
Quote
THE LTD EDITION OF FIRE/JERICO, IT WAS THE 1ST SINGLE I EVER BOUGHT.
As you might know, it's not really limited.

Emotional value of an item makes a record worth more than anything. A simple card could be a master piece in your eyes then. I'm very happy with my Japanese double CD of Music For The Jilted Generation for that reason. I found it and I was so happy back then :) Ah, the good memories...! ;)
Posted by MAD_4_IT
 - June 15, 2002, 06:41:41 PM
THE LTD EDITION OF FIRE/JERICO, IT WAS THE 1ST SINGLE I EVER BOUGHT.
 ALSO MY COPY OF EXPERIENCE / EXPANDED IT,S MOST OF THE BEST SONGS ALL ON 1 CD
Posted by PoisoN (problems with log
 - June 10, 2002, 03:13:31 AM
My nicest and maybe rarest item is The Prodigy box set witch I've just bought from USA. The Firestarter zippo and one love ring are just so cool. I had to pay 220$ for the box. >:(
Posted by mindblow_
 - May 29, 2002, 04:17:25 PM
my favourite item id Firestarter DJ promo with Molotov Clocktal sleeve. it's just soooo cool. also the Japanese 2CD edition of Jilted with 3" bonus CD is one my faves.
Posted by neko
 - May 19, 2002, 06:51:20 PM
the probably rarest item i have is a French promo of Funky Shit (EDIT), since i don't know anyone else who has got it. and the sneaker pimps firestarter 7" was a nice find too.

out of the promos i have, my favorite promo is probably the firestarter DJ promo 12" although it is not so rare.

probably nicest items are the ones that arent worth much, but more relate to personal memory, especially live shows. old tickets and passes, my pass for the sofia show signed by all four members, setlist from auckland bdo where bgat was played the first time ever and after the bdo tour Liam gave me his pass for the bdo shows, which is quite a cool memory too :)
Posted by juGe
 - May 17, 2002, 10:33:18 PM

Quote
nice items just in - bgat cd & vynil promos
;D

yeah, maybe nice items.. but dunno about the sound.. the dub mix is the best one but, dunno.. I have not waited this for 5 years really.. :/
Posted by paulbi
 - May 17, 2002, 06:44:42 PM
i think martin lives in Eastern Russia, or at least thats where he tells you he does when your after a promo!!!!!LOL. ;D

pyb.

Posted by miwant
 - May 17, 2002, 01:48:18 AM
where exactly do you live martin? *evil grin*

i am coming on a visit.... ;)
Posted by St8ofbass
 - May 17, 2002, 01:20:08 AM
nice items just in - bgat cd & vynil promos
 ;D
Posted by juGe
 - May 04, 2002, 04:40:53 PM

Quote
has anyone in this forum the minefields tape???

yeah sure.. maybe twice  ;D
Posted by what_evil_lurks
 - May 04, 2002, 04:04:53 PM
has anyone in this forum the minefields tape???
Posted by Ekko
 - April 26, 2002, 03:36:19 PM
Sex with strangers?
What did you study?

I have like maybe 5 female co-students with me, a pity it is.
Money is okay at the moment, got side-jobs which give me enough to live, but that's it.
Yes, I guess the studying-time is one of the best in the life, don't even know why, but you have a certain view of life as a student. Mostly. It's like studying something to be good at it later on but right now you just try out your life, caring less about the subject.

Just got up, need a tea now
bye
Posted by paulbi1
 - April 26, 2002, 01:59:06 PM
Ekko,

Humor is good here, me thinks.
Your right though, their is no such thing as a rich student, only 'silver spoon' ones.

I sometimes wish the student days were still here, no money but no ties, sex with strangers(as long as they were female), good skunk!!!(Glasto 95,Phoenix 96, V97,ahh the memories!!!)

leave me to remonis guys

pauly b
Posted by Ekko
 - April 25, 2002, 11:27:34 PM

Quote
anyway he wanted one hundred fuckin quid for it!!!!
i was a poor student then...aaaaahhhh.

(How) did you make it to a rich student nowadays?

Cheers, Ekko
Posted by paulbi1
 - April 25, 2002, 09:01:41 PM
God everyones collection pisses on my firestarter promo album with firestarter on it three times, mind you heard that their aint loads of em about, so not to bad.

Someone offered me a 'Minefields'(as it was spelt then) promo cassette in 1996, but i dont know to this day how genuine he was, he said it had the XL logo on the front and just said PRODIGY
MINEFIELDS
and had two tracks on it

anyway he wanted one hundred fuckin quid for it!!!!
i was a poor student then...aaaaahhhh.

pauly b
Posted by Arie
 - April 25, 2002, 05:40:52 PM
Always interested :) What do I need to do?

By the way, do you still want that interview copy from me Martin? Write me at [email protected] and I will do you a copy.
Posted by St8ofbass
 - April 25, 2002, 05:16:22 PM
I know the photographer who did these sessions... not the nasty git that he's been pegged as, but a cool guy with a passion for music.
 if you wanted prints i'm sure he'd be into selling them...
Posted by Arie
 - April 24, 2002, 05:46:54 PM
Does it have burn marks? ;)
Posted by des
 - April 24, 2002, 05:24:55 PM
sahweeeeeeeet.

Quote
Hi all..

Nicest item in my Prodigy Collection has got to be the infamous Volume 2 Issue Number 15 of August 1992's Mixmag's 'Did Charly Kill Rave' Cover. Which i managed to obtain the orginal magazine of

Posted by Spence
 - April 24, 2002, 04:51:34 PM
Hi all..

Nicest item in my Prodigy Collection has got to be the infamous Volume 2 Issue Number 15 of August 1992's Mixmag's 'Did Charly Kill Rave' Cover. Which i managed to obtain the orginal magazine of

Also Issue 28 Volume 2 Of Mixmag September 93 with liam on the cover wearing a shaggy from Scooby Doo T-Shirt is also quite funny

Laterz
Spence
www.prodigynews.co.uk
Posted by martin james
 - April 24, 2002, 01:44:49 PM
cheers arie.

i'll check yer collection out.

m
Posted by Arie
 - April 24, 2002, 10:25:46 AM
Quote
but I haven't got a copy of The Ultimate Interview. I did the interview but XL didn't send me one. Anyone got a copy I could rip, or buy, or trade?
I had it twice, but I gave one copy away. I can do you a copy on CDR if you want. Send me an e-mail if you are interested. It's also been released on different labels like Intercord T
Posted by St8ofbass
 - April 23, 2002, 06:35:48 PM
i reckon it'd be a CDr of Dirtchamber - the first version after Breezeblock, and never promod - with Liam's tag on it.

also... 'funky shit mulder mix' actetate on DMC

maxim's scheming with guru's vocals

beer, toilet seat, AAA tags etc...

but I haven't got a copy of The Ultimate Interview. I did the interview but XL didn't send me one. Anyone got a copy I could rip, or buy, or trade?

best thing in my collection tho... memories. even if that sounds corny  ;D

laters
Posted by des
 - February 01, 2002, 04:35:49 PM
Posted by antz
 - January 31, 2002, 09:12:30 PM
I recently got a Prodigy Jewish Republic Stamp & a Belgium Prodigy Phone Card, now they are pretty damn good items too.

Antz
Posted by jand
 - January 31, 2002, 02:51:39 PM
E me re: scans etc....

Open to offers on both...

respect...

jand
Posted by des
 - January 31, 2002, 01:54:32 PM

Quote
I got original WEP EP (bought from Liams Girlf...)... was a regular at The Barn & knew Leeroy from school (Cool guy, BTW...still says hello in the street etc..)..(also Used to score smokables and the occasional Pill from K as well...)...


And also...a FlexiDIsc/Flyer for a opening night of a club that the P were involved with, in Braintree (My Home town...)...It has, I believe, a very very rare track by Leeroy on it...

I'm interested in selling, if anyone is interested....


how much would you be willing to part with it for? and have you any scans of it?
Posted by jand
 - January 31, 2002, 12:02:31 PM
I got original WEP EP (bought from Liams Girlf...)... was a regular at The Barn & knew Leeroy from school (Cool guy, BTW...still says hello in the street etc..)..(also Used to score smokables and the occasional Pill from K as well...)...


And also...a FlexiDIsc/Flyer for a opening night of a club that the P were involved with, in Braintree (My Home town...)...It has, I believe, a very very rare track by Leeroy on it...

I'm interested in selling, if anyone is interested....

The Prodigy 34 pcs sticker set

Big set of The Prodigy stickers. 17 different designs (2 of each) and total of 34 stickers. Sticker sizes vary from 9 cm to 3,5 cm. Order here >